Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where can we go?

So I want to go out tonight and I would love to go to Crobar for Ferry Corsten, but my friends coming with me are 19, and they don't have Id. So where can we go, whats the deal with spirit and avalon, it is one girls first time out in a city club and the other went out for the first time to Dt on Friday- she loved it - and so i want to find something house for them

So I want to go out tonight and I would love to go to Crobar for Ferry Corsten, but my friends coming with me are 19, and they don't have Id. So where can we go, whats the deal with spirit and avalon, it is one girls first time out in a city club and the other went out for the first time to Dt on Friday- she loved it - and so i want to find something house for them

ANDREW MENDEZ @ AVALON 18 and over

VINNY RUE @ SPIDERCLUB LATENIGHT - IN AVALON

USE JONPAULS GUEST LIST ...

Im pretty sure its 18 to get in to crobar 2nite, it always is for the Trance DJ's

No Webster Hall-went there once and never again.... I don't want to bring this girl out because if the party is gonna suck, she is never going to want to go again, I mean, it's her first time going out other than Long Island Bars...she never been to something with house. so is it worth it to bring her to avalon or spirit

OMG...surfing this forum like after almost 6-8months...nice to see ol timers...and NMN is still at his game...wasup dude?

fuck it...chances are they are fat and ugly! I mean how do 19 year old chicks not have fake ID's in the year 2005 unless they are gross and don't ever go out

Chuck E. Cheeeze