Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What days is everyone going down?

i don't think the radio1 party will be at nikki beach on that friday....if u go to wetgrooves website(under message boards) ull see that they are doing their pool party on thursday and beach aprty on friday at nikki beach...ive heard rumors radio 1 isnt doing their party this yr....someone tell me this isnt true....also i hope sasha and digweed play besides gg bc i may be in jackson hole snowboarding that weekend....either way i cant lose

• 2 weeks later...
Just finished making reservations...gonna be there from the 18th to the 30th. This is the gonna be the longest conference ive been to so far.

Holey Jeezus!!!

Actually... not a bad idea. Maybe I will just quit my job and go for... oh I dunno... as many days straight as my poor body can handle, and then push it for a couple more ;}

Right on man, wish I could do the same. Now if I could just decide on which week to actually go down for!!! (tapping foot impatiently waiting for the list to come out!)

~h

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.myspace.com/intrica

Wanted to go so bad. So mad my friends bailed on me. I think the 24th-28th would be ideal.

On the bright side as my friend puts it..."You won't be broke and will save a few brain cells."

I said...whatever...:cry:

Man... that's what happens when you count on other people!!!

I *always* go alone. Yes, it's more money, but you don't have to deal with the bullsh*t of people bailing, drama, etc... Screw it, go by yourself, you'll make loads of new friends and realize how f'ing nice it is to have your agenda while down in Miami entirely in YOUR hands!!!

~h

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.myspace.com/intrica

I missed out last year entirely for depending on people. Every year ive gone before that, it has been with different people. There was always some kind of drama going on...so i never go with the same people. I said FUCK IT this year! Im on my own.

I'm tellin ya fausto-c, that's the best thing to do! Last year I got a lot of weird looks when people would ask who I came with and I'd say it was just me... I guess people are just more comfortable rollin around with their crew (and I can understand that) but there is a lot to be said for being independent and making your own way.

This year, whether you have a kickass time or a shitty time, it's all in your hands! ;} and that is a beautiful thing!

~h

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.myspace.com/intrica