Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bush is president now....who wants to move out of this country???

sneha

Oh, my friends and I have had our tickets booked to Amsterdam for the Jan. 19 morning flight for more than 2 weekes now. In fact, a friend of mine just bought a house there. So for the next 4 years, I am taking an extended "vacation" in Amsterdam... where EVERYTHING is legal! Nah... I was kidding. I'm not going there. But the stuff about y friends is really true. They really dislike Bush and as a matter of fact where out of the country during George senior's tenure as President. I am considering a transfer to a Canadian college though. I am really NOT looking forward to being in the US while a moron like Bush running the country. And he WILL RUN it. Don't forget people, Congress is Republican. Anyways, enough ranting! But if anyone ever wants a place to stay in Amsterdam, I'll hook you up smile.gif

------------------

AnnaBanana

Well...the market is rallying...we should move to Ibiza..but I was thinking we could be nomads...will check my pms Mike!

------------------

how can i ignore? This is sex without touching,

I'm going to explore...

I'm only into this to enjoy

Originally posted by sdm1976:

Well...the market is rallying...we should move to Ibiza..but I was thinking we could be nomads...will check my pms Mike!

Hey a Bohemian Nomadic lifestyle sounds pretty enticing to me! My dream job would be to go to school all around the world! Satisfies my wanderlust and want of knowledge...

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

[This message has been edited by divalicious (edited 12-13-2000).]

Originally posted by divalicious:

Hey a Bohemian Nomadic lifestyle sounds pretty enticing to me! My dream job would be to go to school all around the world! Satisfies my wanderlust and want of knowledge...

Hey - that definitely sounds like a plan... we should set up a little CNYC tribe...

cwm12.gif

- Meli -

------------------

bubbles_06b.icobubbles_02.icobubbles_07.icobubbles_04.icobubbles_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

Well we can definitely start off in Europe and slowly work our way east...you know go to Greece, than Turkey, resolve the whole Israel-Palestine conflict (you know Bush can't do it)..go to India...then to Nepal, maybe hike in the Himalayas for awhile..then go to Thailand...stay there for awhile..great beaches I heard, who's in???

------------------

how can i ignore? This is sex without touching,

I'm going to explore...

I'm only into this to enjoy

as much as i don't like bush, i wouldn't live anywhere else. if you've traveled around the world like i have, you'd realize how lucky we are cwm30.gif

i say let's just ship out bush to some desertedn island where noone could find him... we wouldn' be that lucky, would we?

------------------

calvinan.gif

I've got more girls on my tip than a human shish-ka-bob!