Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Desyn Kiss 100 (11-6-05):

stymie

one of his better sets.

Chris Lake - Piano Tool is such a dope tune.

Not really, its ok... but it doesnt even compare to the e-mix that he made a year ago. I havent heard anything from him since that mix that was near that. And theres way too many desyn sets floating around... new one every week. Dudes getting so played out.

Not really, its ok... but it doesnt even compare to the e-mix that he made a year ago. I havent heard anything from him since that mix that was near that. And theres way too many desyn sets floating around... new one every week. Dudes getting so played out.

not at all.. he's always changing it up.. he can play housy or proggy..

this is def one of his finer examples.. i wasnt as crazy about his e-mix last year..

there so many quality choons on this set..

but i see why you might not like.. im more into the housier side while you like more techier..

btw, M.A.N.D.Y. Essential mix fuckin rocks

sounds pretty proggy to me

U mean mandy kiss mix? I didnt like it at all. Im really digging that lawler kiss mix tho. Burridge Kabal is the best set Ive listened to recently.

different opinions on genres i guess.. lol

when i think of progressive i think of a more darker sound less dancable..

One more thing that is bothering the fuck outta me. Why must people show off, and make stupid posts. Like I posted my top 10 tracks that im listening to right now. Why must people feel the need to make fun of that in anyway. I mean does it really matter if the track is a million years old, who cares, Its just a track, for whatever reason I like at the moment. But people still have to put there little negitive comments in there, for what reason, who knows. Personely I think its them over compensating for them either having no sex life, being gay and not coming out yet, being a complete fuckin toolbag with a face only a Mom can love, or just being a straight up miserable person. I mean all I Fuckin did was post my (key word being my) top 10 tracks of the moment. And all the losers on this board can do is find some negitive way to portray it. Come on people, we should support each other, we are the lucky ones who know how good this music really is. Talk bad about all those unlucky people who think Lucas Prata is the hottest club music out, not about people who are just like yourself, and love house music. If you see somebody is a little behind on there music, why not help them out, not bash them for being behind. I just refuse to believe that this board is full of this many assholes who jump at the chance to put people down. If thats the only way you can make yourself feel good. You got problems. Be the bigger person, dont bash people for unjustified reasons, that fuckin bothers me more than anything. Dont get me wrong if I posted the top 10 newest tracks, and that was my list, go ahead bash the shit outta me, then its justified, but dont do it just because it makes you feel like a bigger person. Its just not cool. Bash people for justified reason such as me calling the hype a worthless motherfucker, You see its only justified because he called me a fuckin idiot, so that intitles me to talk back to the worthless motherfucker, and call him a worthless motherfucker.

01. ID

02. ID

03. Manoo & Francois A - Manoo

04. Grant Nelson - Je Suis Ta Drogue (Epic Club Mix)

05. ID

06. Grant Nelson - Je Suis Ta Drogue (Jackin Dubstrumental)

07. Sarah McLachlan - Vox (Tom Middleton Dub)

08. Pryda - The Gift

09. Chris Lake - Changes

10. The Spirits - Dirty Smile (Leo Mayhem & Roberto Fontolan Dream Mix)

11. ID