Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bacholer Party suggestions in NYC?

Believe it or not Scores isn't expensive when you have a Bachelor party there. My bf was going to throw one for his brother there and the office quoted him with $50/person unlimited alcohol.

I forget all the details, but it seemed reasonable.

I'm surprised you'd even let Tommy go to a bachelor party. I can picture him laying down with a two-sided dildo in his mouth while some whore sits on his face

That doesn't sound too bad at all. I guess i'll have to get in contact with them to check out what they have to offer.

I was thinking of the Scores next to Crobar and then heading over to Crobar afterwards but I doubt Crobar is gonna let 15 to 20 guys in at once even if we get vip with bottles.

Thanks for the reply

I did a BP recently...

Old Homestead Steakhouse first - they got us free passes to Privelege strip club (paid for drinks on our own) - Crobar was 125 a head which was used on 125 in drinks however you wanted. For example - there was 10 of us so we had a 1250 tab to use on bottles, beer, even water and gatorade. Plus 20% gratuity of course.

Have fun

john

Can't believe Crobar was cool about letting 10 guys in. I'm gonna have to get in contact with someone at Crobar and see if I can get a party of 15 to 20 in.

crobar may be picky but not fucking retarded 1250?! Aint no pussy out there going to drop that kinda money in one shot .. 15 - 20 guys = over 2k .. yea, that should be nice and easy ..