Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who's got a list for the scumfrog @ spundae, 11/19 (lrcn)?

weyes

the scumfrog is coming to town, and i almost never miss him :heart: . man, that freak rocks. last time i saw him, he kissed me on the cheek :love: . he didn't kiss any of the other girls on the cheek :D . sighhhhh...16.gif

anyway, i'm low on funds till my new pay rate kicks in, so i'm looking for a guest list (and juddybuddy and mala are coming, too).

lrcn, do you have one?

the scumfrog is coming to town, and i almost never miss him :heart: . man, that freak rocks. last time i saw him, he kissed me on the cheek :love: . he didn't kiss any of the other girls on the cheek :D . sighhhhh...16.gif

anyway, i'm low on funds till my new pay rate kicks in, so i'm looking for a guest list (and juddybuddy and mala are coming, too).

lrcn, do you have one?

<<< Here. We just dont talk about hookups or parties on the boards anymore cuz ... you know... :rofl:

Mathew Dekay & Scumfrog

free b. 11

lrcn, do you have one?

I so know what ya mean... I remember a digween/sasha show a couple years back at the Mayan and I got a kissy from sasha....

I also have a hook up that lets me in free before 1a.m. I just have to wait for the invite to come first, which I do weekly for that weekends jam. I will keep you updated..

I so know what ya mean... I remember a digween/sasha show a couple years back at the Mayan and I got a kissy from sasha....

I also have a hook up that lets me in free before 1a.m. I just have to wait for the invite to come first, which I do weekly for that weekends jam. I will keep you updated..

i spooned with sasha once.

• 4 weeks later...
i did, did you read my post about the night? or visit my website? i'm sorry, i didn't see this thread earlier.
what's your site, again, lrcn? i really should've met you that night :( ... next time i'll make sure to get in touch with you.