Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thumbs DOWN on the NEW Funkin' Fridays @ Spirit

What a complete mess. The whole event was totally disorganized.

Doors were suppose to open at 10pm which they didn't until 11pm, Open bar, ended at midnight, which was one of the things they were promoting. The whole VIP/ comp list was a complete mess. It was totally disorganized, You got several different tickets and this stamps, There was no bottle of champagne, tables, or anything that was advertised. After the 20 min mess of trying to get in. getting a drink was the next nightmare, when we tried to go to the bar downstairs they said, oh no you have to have a certain stamp.. "clocks stamps downstairs" and the others upstairs... what kind of thing is that?? Once we got upstairs there was at least 60 people waiting at the one bar. At that point I just gave up.

I was sad to see that the crowd had no interested at all that Bad Boy Bill was on the Decks...plus the 18 and up crowd didn't help either. Standing in the old Twilo space it was sad to see how things have changed. After going to clubs for over 10 years, I have to say this was one of my worst experiences in a club ever.

Is this the sign of the times or a BADLY organized night??

yea that was the biggest scam ever.

i called and reserved my spot for the free bottle of champagne and comps and all that shit. Luckily i didnt go.

i asked the lady on the phone if this was for real. i asked her how they selected people and she had no idea.

that's bad business on Spirit's part.

i don't know what you people are talking about or if you were at the same club...I got let in around 10:30, me and my friends got 2 free bottles of Grey Goose, had no problem getting free drinks during the open bar till midnight and had a great time dancing all night long with beautiful women.

2 thumbs up to Spirit and their promoters. Couldn't have asked for a better all around night

:aright: :aright:

i don't know what you people are talking about or if you were at the same club...I got let in around 10:30, me and my friends got 2 free bottles of Grey Goose, had no problem getting free drinks during the open bar till midnight and had a great time dancing all night long with beautiful women.

2 thumbs up to Spirit and their promoters. Couldn't have asked for a better all around night

Yeah i bet you got 2 free bottles of goose. I find that hard to believe. Realllll hard. I really don't think Spirit is that desperate to be giving out 350 dollar bottles to people.

Yeah i bet you got 2 free bottles of goose. I find that hard to believe. Realllll hard. I really don't think Spirit is that desperate to be giving out 350 dollar bottles to people.

They aren't 350 dollar bottles... that's just what you idiots pay for them. It costs like 40 bucks.

How was Bad Boy Bill???? I was gonna go but it was my dads bday, wanted to spend some time with him.

Fuck, I wish you were there....Bad Boy Bill was good. Not as good as the last time i saw him during WMC but still had me dancing all night.

Bro, there was this sick track he played around 2:34am. Had some sick female vocals in it. The place went nuts. I was gonna ask if you were there and heard it

FUCK :mad:

Damn your just so ........ so ........ industry son ... how do you do it?!

Damn your just so ........ so ........ industry son ... how do you do it?!

you are like the stupidest member that i ever have come across..you are seriously mentally challenged i think..either that or you smoke too much marijuana.. you spell like a 3rd grader and have some of the lamest comments ever in the history of this messageboard..

What a complete mess. The whole event was totally disorganized.

Doors were suppose to open at 10pm which they didn't until 11pm, Open bar, ended at midnight, which was one of the things they were promoting. The whole VIP/ comp list was a complete mess. It was totally disorganized, You got several different tickets and this stamps, There was no bottle of champagne, tables, or anything that was advertised. After the 20 min mess of trying to get in. getting a drink was the next nightmare, when we tried to go to the bar downstairs they said, oh no you have to have a certain stamp.. "clocks stamps downstairs" and the others upstairs... what kind of thing is that?? Once we got upstairs there was at least 60 people waiting at the one bar. At that point I just gave up.

I was sad to see that the crowd had no interested at all that Bad Boy Bill was on the Decks...plus the 18 and up crowd didn't help either. Standing in the old Twilo space it was sad to see how things have changed. After going to clubs for over 10 years, I have to say this was one of my worst experiences in a club ever.

Is this the sign of the times or a BADLY organized night??

20 mins to get in...thats ridiculous!

you are like the stupidest member that i ever have come across..you are seriously mentally challenged i think..either that or you smoke too much marijuana.. you spell like a 3rd grader and have some of the lamest comments ever in the history of this messageboard..

:rofl:

I assumed the free bottle of champagne was bullshit and the open bar would suck, but my friends and I were going to go just to see BBB, so I called to reserve a spot on Friday around 1pm. The woman who answered the phone said too many people already called and reserved, and "we can't have pandomonium in the club tonight." So I said, "really, 5,000 people called to reserve spots?" and she's like, "well....a lot of people." Reading your review I'm glad I gave up before I even went.

what a sick night! i cant believe i ran into u..i havent seen u since hawtin @ spirit...u were a mess bro...BBB killed it and i remember the track ur talking about..i definitely need it for my mp3 collection