Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Donnie Darko

intoxikated

This movie is such a mindfuck...it's my all-time favorite movie

Even though I've seen it about 10 times prior, my bf and I rented it over the weekend and watched it three times trying to analyze it and figure it out...and we came to new conclusions every single time...im going to buy the dvd from best buy for $9.99 today :)

why must you consistently act like immature high schoolers and bring so much negativity to the board? That's why this board went totally downhill...there's no real discussions and whenever anybody states an opinion, someone always has to put them down...it's fucked up, its why ive stopped posting here as much...

why must you consistently act like immature high schoolers and bring so much negativity to the board? That's why this board went totally downhill...there's no real discussions and whenever anybody states an opinion, someone always has to put them down...it's fucked up, its why ive stopped posting here as much...

This board went downhill because SFSuperstar stopped posting.

.....i love that movie....

..know what i hate though....fuckin jenna malone...that bitch is in every fucking indie ever made....no shit...i go see a movie and her stupid ass pops up everytime.....saw pride and prejudice this weekend.......THERE SHE WAS ...i thought my friend was gonna fall out of her chair.......we can't figure it out cause she sucks hardcore and does every character the exact same way......should this be its own thread?! ....sorry .....anyways donny darko fab...

Plot Outline: After escaping death, a troubled teenager is driven to manipulate a complex chain of events that will change the destinies of himself and those around him. (more) (view trailer)

User Comments: compelling, eerie, intense, haunting, evocative, potent, sad, heroic (more)

ok so.. this sounds like Butterfly Effect