Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JONATHAN PETERS New Years Eve @ Roseland, Saturday December 31st 2005 | 24-HOUR SET!

He didn't always do the 24/hour parties. He used to end around 7 a.m. He started doing those when his SF party was over, everyone headed to J. Vasquez @Twilo. Then JP started competing with the hours. I guess he didn't like "his crowd" continuing @ Junior's party, which was always bettter, anway....crowd was more adult and diverse and music line up was nothing JP could ever compare to. Them was tha daze.

Well, his buddy's tickets just went on sale, as well. Party is being called "Land of the Living", Junior is on a drug free health concious state of mind.

www. Junior Vasquez Music .com

JUNIOR VASQUEZ AND JOHN BLAIR INVITE YOU TO SPEND A NIGHT IN "THE LAND OF THE LIVING". DOORS OPEN AT 10PM. SURPRISE PERFORMANCES, DECOR AND STAGING BY RKM FUTURE BOYS.

SOUND BY PHAZON. LIGHTS BY DARREN KAWA. DOOR BY DERRIK NEEN AND DARRELL ELMORE. HOSTED BY MARK NELSON AND BEN PERAZA.

PRODUCED BY JASON MC CARTHY AND JEROME FARLEY.

ADVANCE TICKETS $60 UNTIL 12/15/05 AND $70 UNTIL 12/31/05. ADVANCE TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE ONLINE AT WWW.******************.COM.

CLICK PHOTO ABOVE TO PURCHASE TICKETS.

......and we can call the Grossland JP party "Land of the Dead" since he calls his fans zombies, anyway.

After JP's last couple performances, I dont know how anyone who knows anything about good music, would go see this guy, he is absoluety horrible. Not only does he play absolute garbage, he plays the garbage for an hour at a clip. And what is up with that pic, it dont even look like him. He needs to stop with the tina. That shit is proven to change ur look if u take it to much. It has also made him one of the worst DJ's in the city. JP what the fuck happened to you man? You used to be great.

"It" all has gotten to his head, whatever "it" might be.

As far as the photo they used for that flyer, it looks like he copies Juniors thing with the darkness and the eyes being in the light. The only thing is Junior has nicer eyes...like green or hazel or some shit. Doesn't work for jp.

Atleast Danny Teneglia has the hat/costume thing he does more original.

Notice Juniors eyes in the background.JP is such a wannabee even to this day.

roxy1231mincopy.jpg

My dog is cuter!!

LittleMaxAndHisBigBall2.JPG

i've heard the most a dj has ever spun was a week marathon how crazy do u have to b to spin for a weeek!!! now thats insane lol but yea JP has got to b kiddin himself thinkin he's a bigtime dj .... honestly though i rather go to a rave then this crap at least raves play different genres of edm for hours which is what i love :bowdown:

i dont remember the time frame that a dj spun the most for

buti have the article here someplace

he spun until he collapsed from dehydration and exhaustion.

he was getting water but nothing much enough to eat.

You need to relzx and he wasnt capable of doing that

it was all done in his home under supervision. It was this asian dj and this happened a few years ago

p.s.-- I don't see them advertising any performing artists...is this a low budget thing? Because Grossland isn't that expensive to rent out, from what I've heard.

How many more JP bashing posts can you write? Its clear you don't like his style or skill but a lot of people on the board do..We respect your opinion but chill...I personally don't like tony draper's style but you won't here me bashing him one after another...If people are excited to go to a party don't tell them its going to be bad, what may be good for you may be worse for another or the other way around...JP WILL KILL IT AT ROSELAND