Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shadow Lounge Reunion @ Space

ogmiami

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any response to as why david was left out??????

The honest answer:

I had planned to do this at Nocturnal and include a lot more of the old Shadow Peeps. After I left and started to work @ Space, we decided to go ahead and do the reunion on the 23rd but it had gotten so late that we decided to tone it down a little. David is a great guy and I would have loved to have him on for this party but we wanted to give GA, Talla and Edgar longer sets. I promise this wont be the last one and that David, Ariel Baund, Dave Ralph and others who were part of Shadow will be included.

Edgar then George then Talla then a tag team

That sucks ! Edgar is so much better than George . But this town always seemed to keep him down . Just because George was famous 1st doesnt mean a damn thing .. He has had his good days .. But out of the last 10 times i heard him ..He was terrible 9 times.. He'll be throwing down an awsome set and he will all of a sudden drop some whack ass shit like Patric swazeys - Shes like the wind :confused:

it's a party.....they are going to play in the order I mentioned then they're going to play together and have fun....that's as specific as I can be....sorry!

Do we at leat know how long their sets are gonna be???

Just curious to know. That way I know at least til what time they will be spinning for.