Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How did He get in here?

deeelite1

how the fuck did that mouse get in there. I'm assuming the lil fucker is dead. I one time had a mouse that got stuck inbetween the metal in the back of the tower that would cover a PCI slot or soemthing and died over night .. lil nasty fucker sat ther for a few days, till he started to stink ..

no no no he's alive.

he was alive when the pics were taken and they got him out in one piece.

at least thats what the email said.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

there was a pretty decent size thread on it...so now it's "lame" to do a search?

i'm sure I can pull up plenty of your post saying "it took like 2 seconds to do that search"

can you say hypocrite?

:laugh::laugh: not the fact that you did a search..but the fact that you actually sifted through all my replies to find the thread where i said that..

:laugh::laugh: not the fact that you did a search..but the fact that you actually sifted through all my replies to find the thread where i said that..

don't try and cover up the fact that I just made you my bitch once again by posting a couple laughing smileys.

not hard to do a seach-headpusher; keyword-pics and read through a few pages of replies

nice try though. i'm done with you

don't try and cover up the fact that I just made you my bitch once again by posting a couple laughing smileys.

not hard to do a seach-headpusher; keyword-pics and read through a few pages of replies

nice try though. i'm done with you

dont try to cover up the fact that you didnt make me your bitch by saying you did.. if you really made me your bitch it would have been pretty evident without you stating it.

but it is pretty lame to keep tabs on me like that. keep up the good investigating :aright: