Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYE- the days before and after

mweath

If you need help with Tao, PM la-late...if you need help with Body English, PM me. We are both more connected with those clubs than anyone else on the board.

I would also have to say that we have very strong connections at Tao. It is always better when you have more than one contact person at a venue. It helps for business to run much smoother with much more certainty. Of course, these statements are merely a matter of opinion. It is best to let clients make their own decisions.

I would also have to say that we have very strong connections at Tao. It is always better when you have more than one contact person at a venue. It helps for business to run much smoother with much more certainty. Of course, this these statements are merely a matter of opinion. It is best to let clients make their own decisions.

Ummmmm I would say use ****** or Capo., your a fraud

Ummmmm I would say use ****** or Capo., your a fraud

Thanks. Good to see people on this board know who is legitimate. I'm not on here to make $ off of people, just to trade info. And if people want a friendly favor for getting into clubs, it's best to go with people who actually work at the venues. Like I said, Tao = la-late, BE = me.

Thanks. Good to see people on this board know who is legitimate. I'm not on here to make $ off of people, just to trade info. And if people want a friendly favor for getting into clubs, it's best to go with people who actually work at the venues. Like I said, Tao = la-late, BE = me.

Who is to judge who is legitimate and who isn't? The only true judges of legitimacy are the clients who have used the services of the hosts, and/or other people on the board. It is true that we do make money from people who contact us about using our service, but the bottom line is that we do provide a service. Each client who has used our services has been thouroughly pleased. We have even been rewarded with return clients. As I stated before in a previous post, opinions given by all of us are merely opinions. The real truth comes in the opinions of clients who have used the services of any host on this message board.

Best statement on this board in a long time.. good to see people still like this and not the other bs