Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CARS

My choice is >>> BRABUS 6.7 V12, 450 hp / 331 kW, 635 Nm at 4300 rpm

Thats a dream car that i would get some time soon i hope cwm2.gifcwm30.gif

the car is the rocket that can compete with such road monsters like Lamborghini diablo and Ferrari Marranello

PPL i want it so bad !!!!!

------------------

aim:bimerus

e-mail:bimerus@yahoo.com

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SASHA

Originally posted by colonia:

i CHOOSE THE PONTIAC FIREBIRD CONVERTIBLE 97' AND 2001!

Wow you would choose a Firebird?? Scary man real scary.

Right now I have the only car under 50k that I would really want. A 3rd gen Silver RX-7, its a shame they stopped importing them. But if cost was not a factor i would have to choose Ferrari 360 Modena Spider or McLarren F1

'99 Nissan Skyline GT Turbo 4WD or Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VI, none of your cars can fuck with either one of these. Unfortunately they're still illegal in the U.S.

(Damn, guess they'll NEVER be legal over here now that Bushy Pussy is President, huh?!! Ooops cwm24.gif did I say that?)

------------------

"Same shyt different day"

"Uhm. . . Whaddaya mean you're to tired to go tonight?. . .

Grepanelli for SexOnThaWkEnds Entatainment Inc.

AIM - Gre1P

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

That is the UGLIEST car on this planet!!! They really disgust me for some reason. I'm a car chick, love cars but that one is just horrible!!!! Even the little buggies are better! And I hate those!

i hate them too, but they ARE the hottest cars out right now....dealers are sold out of them.

Originally posted by grepanelli:

'99 Nissan Skyline GT Turbo 4WD or Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VI, none of your cars can fuck with either one of these. Unfortunately they're still illegal in the U.S.

(Damn, guess they'll NEVER be legal over here now that Bushy Pussy is President, huh?!! Ooops cwm24.gif did I say that?)

I have heard that the Skyline might be making its way over here within the next year or 2

mysteriouss i/m such a car chick too, i love the car shows!! my personal faves are anything by the italdesign corps. you know, alfa romeo, ferrari, i also loveeee Infiniti Q45 though, don't ask why i just do, and they have awesome stereo systems. another car i'd like to test drive....merecedes CLK

just my dolla's worth. $$$$

------------------

"Well you think i'd leave ya lonely... you know me better than that... if you'd think i'd leave you down when your down on your knees... well i wouldnt do that.. you're so much better than you know..."

I'm probably the only girl that has a subscription to Cosmopolitan and Car & Driver..total Car Chick!

I actually work at a Car dealership in manhattan...

few of my faves are:

Mitsu Montero Limited 2001

BMW X5, M5

Mercedes-Benz 500 SL Convertible & S600

Mitsu 3000GT VR4 (Discontinued)

Nissan 300ZX (Discontinued)

Lamboorgini Diablo

DJ

cwm9.gif

Damn.....

First off...the Skyline and EVO arent illegal...importing them and making them emission legal in 49 states, makes their cost skyrocket and I know for a fact you can Import an r32 or r33 for around 85-90K....

Also..the brabus and AMG cars are..well no comment since they dont have a MANUAL TRANNY..whats the point in building a car that can race ferraris if you have ZERO driver input??

And dont start on the firebird...god...GM shat that one onto the drawing board.....

the Z on the other hand...damn....that and the M3 and M5..not to mention The New Turbo if you can afford it at this point..paying 50-70k over MSRP..ugh.

VJ

------------------

AIM:Turbo SC300

------

-Bom.

the best car depends on what you are looking for : cheap Sedan , cheap coupe , expensive sedan , expensive coupe, exotic.

Cheap sedan - New Maxima's are the best

Cheap coupe - Honda Civic SI

Expensive sedan - Benz S55 , or BMW M5

Expensive coupe - 2002 BMW M3 , Benz CLK 55,

C06 Vette(385 hp) , and the

Skyline if you can get one

Exotic - Porsche 911 Turbo or GT3 ,Mclaren F1

and a 66 shelby Cobra if you can

find one.

cwm23.gifcwm23.gifcwm23.gifcwm23.gifcwm23.gifcwm23.gif

safitamace319 - YES! Girlie we gotta go to one of those! They are usually in April in Javitz center smile.gif I love them!!!!

twilogoddess - you are so NOT the only one smile.gif I don't subscribe to it but I read stuff online about it smile.gif I even posted on the car and driver forum a few times LOL...

I always get wierd looks from guys when I tell them that I drive a Stang smile.gif Such a guy car but I LOVE IT!!!