Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My space thoughts/questions

brandy76

I just joined myspace after hearing so much about, but I'm starting to view the site as pointless:

do people actually meet people on there?

When someone adds you to their top 8 do you ever feel obliged to so also?

Do you get mad/upset when you send a "friend" request, but don't get the approval?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just joined myspace after hearing so much about, but I'm starting to view the site as pointless:

do people actually meet people on there?

When someone adds you to their top 8 do you ever feel obliged to so also?

Do you get mad/upset when you send a "friend" request, but don't get the approval?

it's 110% pointless.. what boggles my brain is that people can comment on your page but you can't respond back to them on your own page, i mean IT'S YOUR PAGE, shouldn't you be able to talk back?

also, its a feeding frenzy for stalkers, weirdos, and people to get the 411 on what you've been doing, what you are going to do and what your plans are etcetc.

Yes people meet on there, 3 of my friends have met guys on there but they turned out to be dirtbags or just weird.

I've never had a friend request turned down so I dunno

Match.com is more of a serious dating site where people want to meet and not just send comments back & forth. But I find the people on myspace to be better looking than match.

I noticed for the most part alot of girls use it to promote their modeling sites. But lots of people seem to be fakes, usually the profiles that only have professional pictures with no casual ones don't seem to be real.

It is fun browsing other people's friends, I actually saw that guy Fabioc on there who takes all the pictures

I just joined myspace

did you just buy uggs as well? or get a ps1, or start wearing cowboy hats? or maybe started doing liquid with glow sticks? if so youre soooo cutting edge... so industry... i sweat your shit...

but I'm starting to view the site as pointless:

no shit, i never joined... its wack... its full of spyware, and TOM can kiss my dick...

I noticed sometimes a pop-up box will come up and you can't get rid of it, it's one of those boxes where you can't even click the "X" and it's warning you your computer is at risk for viruses.

How else can you get viruses from this site, clicking pics?? I'm so paranoid about viruses since I've already lost 2 computers to them.

Here's mine...I'm a big Derek Jeter fan by the way.

Brandy, what's yours?

I didn't personalize my address :doh: & since I'm at work I can't get on it to give the link - will post later, but if you look up tommyarmani I'm listed on his friends as Danielle (my 1st name)