Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck Pacha

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no clue......

what up dee.....if you still needed that table for friday better get on the ball .

i spoke with them and they are almost sold out ...

nah, we are all gonna just lay low after the Christmas party and hold off because we'd rather do Crobar for Rach's bday on Saturday.

hahaha.... JEN... funny watching guys holla at you online, pretty pathetic... fun times breaking into Pacha and getting kicked out on Friday... you --> "OH MY GOD, THE CHERRIES!".... me --> talkin in spanish to the workers... hahaha oh lord... youre gunna break a lot of hearts (and land some guys in jail judging by the age of some of the members here ;-)

judging by the way it looked on Friday... BUT you never know, they could be doing heavy overtime to make sure the opening goes smoothly... the condition it was in on Friday just didnt seem realistic for it to be opening this Wed (which is the industry opening with the who's who, and what not, i believe?)... then again, they wouldnt want to be hurt by such a hugely anticipated weekend to just NOT happen, so im sure theyd shell out the extra bucks to make sure it was hurried from Fri to Wed morning, altho, i would expect some structural problems like Webster Hall hahahaha

judging by the way it looked on Friday... BUT you never know, they could be doing heavy overtime to make sure the opening goes smoothly... the condition it was in on Friday just didnt seem realistic for it to be opening this Wed (which is the industry opening with the who's who, and what not, i believe?)... then again, they wouldnt want to be hurt by such a hugely anticipated weekend to just NOT happen, so im sure theyd shell out the extra bucks to make sure it was hurried from Fri to Wed morning, altho, i would expect some structural problems like Webster Hall hahahaha

The preview party is tommorrow.

I'm sure it'll be open and fine

hahaha.... JEN... funny watching guys holla at you online, pretty pathetic... fun times breaking into Pacha and getting kicked out on Friday... you --> "OH MY GOD, THE CHERRIES!".... me --> talkin in spanish to the workers... hahaha oh lord... youre gunna break a lot of hearts (and land some guys in jail judging by the age of some of the members here ;-)

I love you.. marry me. But yes okay I was enthralled by the cherries, do not know why, but it was one of those "moments." See you on Saturday my dearest.. hopefully.