Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bank of America is a piece of shit.

deeelite1

...my friend signed up for it and has yet to have a problem...sorry, but i really like b of a....

well.

they are supposed to match my transfers for the first three months of it... so i've been buying packs of gum with my debit card, getting 19.01 dollars worth of gas, and telling people OH I'LL TREAT, just to use my card JUST to have my transfers add up.

so I just found out today that htey give me their portion of the transfers on my year 'anniversery' of joining.

oi'ath athiwehtoa'htgoaei

UM HELLO

...did you understand the offer properly?...you might want to stop by your local branch and talk to them - they may give you some credit/cash...

its' not really that big of an issue, but its false advertising.. i mean, i'm sure it was SOMEWHERE in the super fine print but as far as the commercials NO SHOT

sneakybashards

well.

they are supposed to match my transfers for the first three months of it... so i've been buying packs of gum with my debit card, getting 19.01 dollars worth of gas, and telling people OH I'LL TREAT, just to use my card JUST to have my transfers add up.

so I just found out today that htey give me their portion of the transfers on my year 'anniversery' of joining.

UM HELLO

:nopity:

:nopity:

seriously... how predictable.

do I violin smiley you everytime you post the same redundant shit day after day? no, because it's not worth my time so I ignore it.. I suggest you do the same.

It's tired already... go with the Ignore feature, you'd be doing both of us a huge favor.

well.

UM HELLO

Doesn't sound like a problem with BofA as much as it does with you not understanding the things you sign up for.

Doesn't sound like a problem with BofA as much as it does with you not understanding the things you sign up for.

Understanding isn't the issue..

Its tricky wording.

'*' We'll match whatever you transfer for the first 3 months '*'

Most people would assume that you would get that money within thos months.

where the hell does 365 DAYS from when you sign up come into play?

:lame:

Understanding isn't the issue..

Its tricky wording.

'*' We'll match whatever you transfer for the first 3 months '*'

Most people would assume that you would get that money within thos months.

where the hell does 365 DAYS from when you sign up come into play?

:lame:

I don't know because I didn't sign up for it, as a matter of fact, I haven't heard of this promotion... but I'm sure that something you signed said that you would get the money after one year.