Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hay out box (Mr freeze)

marcblemberg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr freeze (Rock Steady Crew)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by outofthebox

Little Birdie says there actually will be a few very well dressed patrons coming to Tabu this Sunday...

"Whatcha gonna do when they come for you"

Commiting a crime and leaving a trail is not very smart Mr. Freeze, especially with your past.

Ya that was great sending wannabe gangster's to my house at the district.

guess what happen everyone.

Out box Out box what did I do? I sent your little suckers to the hospital.

Out box Out box what did I do? all three of your boy's are in the hospital.

Next time you send people after me make sure there for real and not widdle baby's like you.

Ohhhhh widdle out box Failed.

Rah Rah Rah

this will be my last reply to you.

like at said all you do is Yap Yap Yap Yap..

Mr freeze

Rock steday crew

Whats so funny?

Mr Freeze

rock steady crew.

....where do i begin....hmmmm.....

...you are a grown man, stop saying "widdle"....

....if you are gonna kick somebodys ass, you dont have to find a spot to do it....just bust his lip at the door after he introduces himself.....and instead of typing Mr Freeze; rock steady crew after each post, why not type it in your sig area ??.......

....if you are gonna kick somebodys ass, you dont have to find a spot to do it....just bust his lip at the door after he introduces himself.....and instead of typing Mr Freeze; rock steady crew after each post, why not type it in your sig area ??.......

You must be new to these threads. All attempts to communicate with widdle Freeze using logic and reason are futile. It's like teaching a kindergarden student calculus.

The problem is that he is a widdle shit talking baby boy.

i would never ever fight were i work,it would be better if he and i can meet some place and get down until someones lights are out.

i type my name to make sure he and everyone knows its me.

Mr freeze

Rock steady Crew.

The problem is that he is a widdle shit talking baby boy.

i would never ever fight were i work.

but would meet him any time,any were.

i type my name to make sure he and everyone knows its me.

Mr freeze

Rock steady Crew.

they attack me i give it right back.

if you dont like it i dont care.

Mr freeze

rcok Steday crew

But the question on the table is: why do they attack you???

I know! I know! Because you're an asshole in most of your posts toward other people before they have said anything to you. I've only been a member of the board for less than a week, but I've been reading the posts for a long time. You talk way too much shit.

But the question on the table is: why do they attack you???

I know! I know! Because you're an asshole in most of your posts toward other people before they have said anything to you. I've only been a member of the board for less than a week, but I've been reading the posts for a long time. You talk way too much shit.

Happy holiday big daddy

Mr freeze

Rock Steady crew

You must be new to these threads. All attempts to communicate with widdle Freeze using logic and reason are futile. It's like teaching a kindergarden student calculus.

hay out box.

the three guys you sent to attack me @ my house,are they out of the hospital Yet.

i told you next time you send a hit on me,make sure there not widdle girls like you.

It was just to easy.

Mr freeze

rock steady crew

Funny thing is either you're making it up or you assaulted some of your neighbor's kids. I never sent anyone nor did I say I would. I heard there's a warrant out for your arrest, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see how that plays out...
Ha Ha Ha Ha ha Ha Ha Ha

so you like to put contracts out on people they said it was you.

Mr freeze

Rock steady crew