Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever lost something at Crobar and felt it disappeared in a very strange way?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright.

Seems you dont get the point that you are expecting TOO much out of that place. You dont seem to understand what everyone is trying to explain.

And your going to teach ME? Please...lets not get into this. I am not the type to argue over a computer about things beyond your ability to discuss.

Please. Go back to where you came from with your 20 posts.

It was a sweater and you left it in a crowded NYC club expecting it to be safe. Whether it was stolen or taken as Garbage isnt determined (although the latter makes more sense). If you cannot understand who is in the wrong then you should re-evaluate your ability to use good judgement.

Tek

the great rock club don hill's treats me right though & they found a brooks bros. blazer I lost there once.
you wore a Brooks Bros. blazer at Don's Hill!?

As for this sweater story,

(1) the bouncer gave you a cold shady answer because either (a) he hates his jobs, (B) he hates the partrons, © he's over all those people asking him about their stuffs, (d) your bad breadth?

(2) you put your sweater in the speaker, you shouldn't expect to find it again. I use to do this only at Vinyl and even then I used to keep an eye on it

(3) if you don't want to lose anything, put it in the coat check. Yeah, I know you already used it, but you do know you're allowed to put more than one item there.

(4) yeah, you guessed it right, crobar nightclub activity is just a facade for an illegal $100-a-week underground second-hand sweater business!

Dude, you dont even know the dress code at Crobar.

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=212208

Or any other club for that matter

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=73805

ok sweater4u, if you've got the time to dig up a thread from feb 04 shortly after crobar had orig opened you're more of a loser than I originally thought.

be proud of yourself, you're an over achiever

and its one thing to want to know what the dress code is, and another thing to stuff your mohair sweater behind a speaker, lose it, get it back, and then whine about it.

i used to go out a lot, a long time ago, when you had to dress up to go to the roxy for big roxy fridays and even going to SF you had to dress up - not even jeans.

since i don't go out anymore but for once in a blue, i just wanted to check, b/c obviously things have changed, apparantly for the worse....

oh and starting a sentence with "Dude", absoultely brilliant.

-and just a thought, instead of them "stealing it", maybe, just maybe, they thought it fell behind the speaker and they brought it to the back as opposed to leaving it seemingly forgotten about back there so someone actually didn't steal it.