Clubplanet Nightlife Community

..eating while on the shitter...

phatman

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...who does this and why?...nastiness...the toilet is reserved for reading, playing hand-held games (body parts not included) and sometimes cell calls that are just too damn important...other than that ,why are you eating where you poop?...

people do that?

That's just fucking nasty...

what about people that brush their teeth in the shower.

ew

i need to know why that is ew ... i get in shower, let the nice warm water hit me, then i brush the boys and then get down to scrubbing the twins ... of course there has to be a sense of order to it all, dont wanna be scrubbing the teeth and then accidentally start scrubbing the balls ...

Also, eating while shitting is fucking disgusting, those are people you have to watchout for .... they are secretly telling you that they have a dookie fetish ...

i need to know why that is ew ... i get in shower, let the nice warm water hit me, then i brush the boys and then get down to scrubbing the twins ... of course there has to be a sense of order to it all, dont wanna be scrubbing the teeth and then accidentally start scrubbing the balls ...

Also, eating while shitting is fucking disgusting, those are people you have to watchout for .... they are secretly telling you that they have a dookie fetish ...

ewe-brushing your teeth with warm water is gross

ok i should have been more specific.

now where do you keep your toothbrush?

in the shower? because if so i can't see that being so sanitary but if you keep it elsewhere and only bring the brush in the shower when you scrub them then I guess that's a different story.

...who does this and why?...nastiness...the toilet is reserved for reading, playing hand-held games (body parts not included) and sometimes cell calls that are just too damn important...other than that ,why are you eating where you poop?...

:laugh: its funny that you say this...

I was in the bathroom at work last week washing my hands and I could hear this lady sucking on her spoon so I wait for her to come out to see what the hell she's doing...

she comes out with an empty yogurt container and her spoon in her mouth...

:puke: