Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All I Want For Christmas....

guest00901

same... i hate the holidays so wack.

i hate it even more so that each year it they push the holiday earlier and earlier and each year its less about the actual holiday but more about the shopping...

:bowdown:

I swear the day after halloween the christmas BS was already up and all over the store

same... i hate the holidays so wack.

i hate it even more so that each year it they push the holiday earlier and earlier and each year its less about the actual holiday but more about the shopping...

my mother has requested that I just invite a few people over my house for NYE and for you to do the cooking if you don't have any prior engagements

...i need a new cell phone...so the parents can buy it...and i want the jackass box set...that i am letting the girl at work who got me buy.......

otherwise i have no clue what to ask for..which means....i really don't need anything cause i buy myself shit all the time..it's actually ridick

:bowdown:

I swear the day after halloween the christmas BS was already up and all over the store

i know a girl whos parents put up christmas decorations on November 1st.

my mother has requested that I just invite a few people over my house for NYE and for you to do the cooking if you don't have any prior engagements

i would love to however ive already made commitments to attend another party (and be the chef in the daytime to prepare the food)

LMAO.... marko is always slaving over the grill.......

i know, and i dont get any "tips" put in my pocket or recommended to cater events... pieces of shit, all of you.

he loves that shit

she kind of made it sound like he might get some also which freaked me out a bit but it might be worth it for a 5 course meal

i do love it...

lol, id do it for nothing... you dont have to pay me in sex.

what would that make gunther and cognac?

I'd definitely have to pay him back by banging his twin sisters

stepbrothers???

im sure jenny would love to read that lol...