Clubplanet Nightlife Community

worst gifts ever~!?

dgmodel

i think i was like 17 when my aunt gave everyone at the family christmas dinner (christmas is in the evening of the 24th in europe) some hippie instruments (like those two ribbed sticks that you scrub together) as presents and expected us all to make music with it...... that was pure agony, i was shaking my head in disbelief... what a horrible horrible idea. my uncle later slipped me and my brother some money though, so it was bearable.

thank god it is common over here to drink with 16, otherwise i would have never ever ever get over all those family dinners... "would you like an aperitif?" "yes, two please"

hahahahahahahah

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

are you trying to work to see if th at was from a "friend" and if this "friend" is still around or is there another "friend" in her life... ?

..of course he isn't still around!..he bought her leather pants and left the price on!......

....we shot him

i used to post here WAY back in the day..

then left when it started to suck..

now I'm back cuz work blocked NCC :(

awww

I stopped posting on NCC..it kinda got on my nerves..

..and I rarely ever post here..but sometimes I feel the need to add my $.2 in lol