Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hip Hop room in Pacha

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the hip hop was on the 4th floor

and it was pretty rockign in there...all those celeb types love hip hop and shit ..

I love a good hip hop set every once in a while as long as it is old skoola nd none of that reaggeton shit

hip hop is where its at these days...

Non-stop hate...they're just jealous as shit that hip-hop blew up and got bigger than EDM.

Lots of jaded sour-pusses in here about their precious music.

its really a matter of opinion.. i loved rap music ..anything prior 95

but now hip hop to me is pretty much the same ol bullshit.. very tired sound.. and the quality of lyricism has really declined...

i just think hip hop is the epitome of something good and genuine becoming commerical and cheesy..

not sayin that hasnt happened to some edm either.

but now hip hop to me is pretty much the same ol bullshit.. very tired sound.. and the quality of lyricism has really declined...

i just think hip hop is the epitome of something good and genuine becoming commerical and cheesy..

I understand and I agree to a point. All you see on CP is people hating non-stop on hip-hop though...to the point where it's whiney.

I never see hip-hop peeps rag on EDM...that's all

hip hop has changed. Its not really about lyricism anymore really, its more club type songs nowadays.

there still is good hip hop out there, but most of whats popular is club type songs. Bellydancer, Shake by pitbull, ect,ect.

Can you listen to these songs like you did to hip hop back in 1995? Of course not, its a different style and different era.

a majority of people who go out these days, prefer to listen to hip hop over dance music while in clubs these days though, thats a fact. They refer to almost any dance song as "techno"

like yeah, "they have a techno room". Or the DJ is playing techno

If you try to explain house, tribal, or trance sub genre to them, they wont understand.

a majority of people who go out these days, prefer to listen to hip hop over dance music while in clubs these days though, thats a fact. They refer to almost any dance song as "techno"

like yeah, "they have a techno room". Or the DJ is playing techno

If you try to explain house, tribal, or trance sub genre to them, they wont understand.

I'm one of these people. GO out for fun, and I think hip hop can be fun at times.

It's not fair to say hip hop clubs are "gangsta" and people are being shot at.

Likewise, some Hip Hop club goers think all "techno" clubs are full of drugged up zombies.

I'm one of these people. GO out for fun, and I think hip hop can be fun at times.

It's not fair to say hip hop clubs are "gangsta" and people are being shot at.

Likewise, some Hip Hop club goers think all "techno" clubs are full of drugged up zombies.

its sucks because stereotypes like this makes people hate the music, when both genres have good music to offer.

I myself like listening to producing both hip hop and dance.