Clubplanet Nightlife Community

serious review of pacha last nite

line was ultra long

the wind was ultra strong

wasnt feeling the crowd didnt have a good vibe too it....people seemed like they were there because they thought they were celebs rather than to have a good time with the music

anyone know what time pete tong finally started spinning I left around 2 because I just wasnt feeling it?

line was ultra long

the wind was ultra strong

wasnt feeling the crowd didnt have a good vibe too it....people seemed like they were there because they thought they were celebs rather than to have a good time with the music

anyone know what time pete tong finally started spinning I left around 2 because I just wasnt feeling it?

3am

door was stupidly disorganized and way too selective , retarded people who thought who they were pushin everyone. On the inside-- music good , sound system good, crowd sucked , setup good

hope they r not retarded at the door every night

It Was A Vip Party.... And A Grand Opening..... I Didn't Like The Party For One Reason Cause That Space Was Meant For Sf Kids....

Otherwise I Think This Club Will Do Well.... But As A Oled Lounge Like Club... For People In There Late 20's

KILL YOURSELF