Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MLB offseason wheelings and dealings

JonStephen

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ehhh...you're giving Tejada too much credit. He didnt do anything the entire second half of the year and is known to have spells where he is an average player at best.

Manny on the other hand has been consistantly the best right handed hitter in baseball this past decade and will continue to be for the next few years

How do you know that? Also, dont ALL players have 'spells' where they are average players at best (Re: Ramirez' first half of the season)? Miguel Tejada has proven he's he best SS in the game.

Tejada is an awesome guy to have in the clubhouse and obviously Manny is not. It's time for him to go.

This is now all moot, btw.

How do you know that? Also, dont ALL players have 'spells' where they are average players at best (Re: Ramirez' first half of the season)? Miguel Tejada has proven he's he best SS in the game.

Tejada is an awesome guy to have in the clubhouse and obviously Manny is not. It's time for him to go.

This is now all moot, btw.

I'm just sayin Manny is worth more then the other guy gave him credit for...and I agree, Tejada is probably the best shortstop in the game outside of Alex Rodriguez

a manny for tejada trade ain't gonna happen. no one wants to be stuck in a garbage team like the O's. further, manny makes 6 mill more than tejada, O's are real cheapo's, they ain't paying 6 million more for anyone.

sox would eat some of the salary...thats not an issue

its worthless to discuss anyway since it aint gonna happen

yeah but the likelihood of them doing that with a team in their own division makes it almost impossible for that to happen. if they sent him to an NL team, i could see that happening, but not with anyone in the AL East.

I dont think Tejada is going anywhere. Manny on the other hand.....

got news for you....Vasquez aint all that

He had a good year in his contract year, granted, but he sucked it up for the Yanks and he was garbage last year with the D-Backs

I know he's not all that (never said he was) but I sure as hell would take him as a 4th or 5th starter...makes their staff deeper then it already was. El Duque is old and I've heard good things about the prospect they gave up so we'll see.

that would be the logical place since he's from queens, but i say he'd end up in LA first before heading to NY. knicks are gonna suck for 2 or 3 more years with or with out him. he would make the lakers contenders in the west behind the spurs, mavs, and suns (w/ amare). add a couple of good role players and the lakers would be back in business next season.

that would be the logical place since he's from queens, but i say he'd end up in LA first before heading to NY. knicks are gonna suck for 2 or 3 more years with or with out him. he would make the lakers contenders in the west behind the spurs, mavs, and suns (w/ amare). add a couple of good role players and the lakers would be back in business next season.

lakers would also be logical since they got money, but i doubt he'll go there because phil jackson wont put up with any of his bullshit. as someone said before, it'll do justice if he ends up in atlanta