Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Farewell Miami - The Final Womb Show - This Saturday

o0djfx0o

As some of you may know, I am moving from Miami and heading northward. As a result, my 5 year show on the womb will be coming to an end. To commemorate the occasion, I'll be doing a special 4 hour extravaganza. In addition to the usual 2 deck/2 cd setup, I'll be unleashing with my O2, UC-33, and akai midi drum trigger and will be having Psyberpixie handling the VJing duties.

The show will air live from the womb studios on Saturday 12/10/05 from 4PM to 8PM (EST)

I wish to tip my hat to all the wonderful peeps I've met off this board...good times...good times!!! Hope ya'll can tune in for a proper send off!

Links:

Broadcast: The Womb

FX: DJ FX

Psyberpixie: Psybervision

Setup:

WombSetup.jpg

Peace

Out

FX

I'd also like to announce that I am proud to be leaving the show in good hands...

I couldn't think of anyone more appropriate than Obby of SOTU to take the reigns and inherit one of the most covetted slots at the Womb. Expect nothing but the best Sounds of the Underground as Obby and a wicked crew of guest DJ's hit the www with "The SOTU Sessions".

Cheers!

FX

I'd also like to announce that I am proud to be leaving the show in good hands...

I couldn't think of anyone more appropriate than Obby of SOTU to take the reigns and inherit one of the most covetted slots at the Womb. Expect nothing but the best Sounds of the Underground as Obby and a wicked crew of guest DJ's hit the www with "The SOTU Sessions".

Cheers!

FX

Congratulations Obby!!! Very well deserved!!! :D

Cheers!

FX

:clap:

As some of you may know, I am moving from Miami and heading northward. As a result, my 5 year show on the womb will be coming to an end. To commemorate the occasion, I'll be doing a special 4 hour extravaganza. In addition to the usual 2 deck/2 cd setup, I'll be unleashing with my O2, UC-33, and akai midi drum trigger and will be having Psyberpixie handling the VJing duties.

The show will air live from the womb studios on Saturday 12/10/05 from 4PM to 8PM (EST)

I wish to tip my hat to all the wonderful peeps I've met off this board...good times...good times!!! Hope ya'll can tune in for a proper send off!

Links:

Broadcast: The Womb

FX: DJ FX

Psyberpixie: Psybervision

Setup:

WombSetup.jpg

Peace

Out

FX

Good luck Felipe ! :)

Cheers!

FX

all in the family! :rock:

As some of you may already know, I have been asked to take over the reigns and inherit one of the most coveted slots at The Womb Radio starting this January. For the past five years, DJ FX and Sean Bauzay have kept those airways strong but the time has come for them to move on. I would like to personally wish DJ FX the best as he leaves our beautiful city and also thank you for having faith in the SOTU sounds. You will always have a home here.

As some of you may already know, I have been asked to take over the reigns and inherit one of the most coveted slots at The Womb Radio starting this January. For the past five years, DJ FX and Sean Bauzay have kept those airways strong but the time has come for them to move on. I would like to personally wish DJ FX the best as he leaves our beautiful city and also thank you for having faith in the SOTU sounds. You will always have a home here.

I mean ... come on ... look at that guy in your sig, fresh out of the womb...I couldn't have thought of a more perfect match...and it's nice to know I can always drop by :-D

Good luck to you too Obby...hopefully, your diligence and consistent online presence will make the slot more than what I was able to achieve.

Best of luck,

FX