Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2006 FIFA World Cup

pookie23

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mexico - argentina match and the portugal - netherlands match is what the WC is all about.

i think portugal can beat england - they will only be missing deco in that game. costinha is replaceable. cristiano ronaldo should be good to go. england is still playing like shit.

Yeah, I heard the Mexico-argentina game was crazy. Well England is in the quarterfinals now. Portugal should be easy considering most of their players have cards and injuries. :hoparound

shhhhhhhh

Dont put a jinx on em

even though it was a win and Rooney is def . lookin better and better .

They still looked sluggish

NOt watching much soccer start to finish i must say that portugal game was a complete uglyfest

ANd there has got to be someway to stop these "TOpflite players"

from acting like bitches when someone breathes on them

mexico - argentina match and the portugal - netherlands match is what the WC is all about.

i think portugal can beat england - they will only be missing deco in that game. costinha is replaceable. cristiano ronaldo should be good to go. england is still playing like shit.

im so glad holland is out..piece of shit scumbag bastards..not givin the ball back...im glad Deco went to take him out..i wish he rocked his snotbox...

if Portugal beats England i will do dances in the street

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OY OY OY

they played well

Penalty kicks should be changed , move the kicker back , give the keeper some what of a chance , its bullshit that a WOrld Cup could be decided on a PK and its not even remotely fair to the keeper

At leaset hockey the penalty shot is prob around 50-50

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OY OY OY

they played well

Penalty kicks should be changed , move the kicker back , give the keeper some what of a chance , its bullshit that a WOrld Cup could be decided on a PK and its not even remotely fair to the keeper

At leaset hockey the penalty shot is prob around 50-50

tell that to Baggio (sp?)

yes lets change 70 years of the beutiful game because the americans dont like it..

the MLS tried that..they had a fuckin countdown for PK..it was AWFUL GOD FUCKING AWFUL

if it aint broke..dont fix it

yes Im an ugly american looking to change the beautiful game of futbol

That Portgual game yesterday was a thing of grace and beauty wasnt it?

if you think ending a world cup on penalty kicks is good for the game

then enjoy

shhhhhhhh

Dont put a jinx on em

even though it was a win and Rooney is def . lookin better and better .

They still looked sluggish

NOt watching much soccer start to finish i must say that portugal game was a complete uglyfest

ANd there has got to be someway to stop these "TOpflite players"

from acting like bitches when someone breathes on them

Who are you to talk? Enland is a fucking joke, :rofl: The only competitive team they have played was Sweden. With Deco, Costinha, and probably Ronaldo out, England has been given a final four place on a silver platter.

They had to resort to a free kick and Ashley Cole's heroics to put out Ecuador. :rofl:

Who are you to talk? Enland is a fucking joke, :rofl: The only competitive team they have played was Sweden. With Deco, Costinha, and probably Ronaldo out, England has been given a final four place on a silver platter.

They had to resort to a free kick and Ashley Cole's heroics to put out Ecuador. :rofl:

Chill Winston

WTF are you having a cow about

you have a problem take it up with FIFA

yes Im an ugly american looking to change the beautiful game of futbol

That Portgual game yesterday was a thing of grace and beauty wasnt it?

if you think ending a world cup on penalty kicks is good for the game

then enjoy

i THOROUGHLY enjoyed that game...it shows the fight and spirit of soccer players..especially when Deco went to maim that piece of shit from Holland who didnt give the ball back.....

and ur an england fan...wtf...worst football out of any1 this WC...they dont even deserve to have made it this far

No actually i was rooting for the ugly americans , but since there out and im part english Ill root for them. They won their group and the first knockout round. case closed

Worst football this world cup???? i know you watched your own countries matches and were trying to erase the disgrace from your memory bank , but c'mon

Winning ugly is still winning in any sport

THe fight and SPirit???? falling down every two seconds when someone brushes against you to draw a card is defined as a spirit?

headbutting , like 20 card isssued ?? thats a good game?

its a great game if u know anything about Holland and their football....theyre the diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirtiest mofos around after Argentina...and they got their just dessert...thats why it was such a great game for me

as for my own country...we sucked..and i could really care less...if u cant see how shit England has looked then i duno what to tell u

its a great game if u know anything about Holland and their football....theyre the diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirtiest mofos around after Argentina...and they got their just dessert...thats why it was such a great game for me

as for my own country...we sucked..and i could really care less...if u cant see how shit England has looked then i duno what to tell u

no i didnt know how dirty Holland is alleged to be , still doesnt change my mind that game was what i dont like about soccer

U really dont care how SErbia did?

ANd please re read what ever comments i had about england i have been saying they have looked sluggish and not clicking etc.

but fact o f the matter is even with owen out Rooney looked great yesterday and with Port missing some players they should be favored to move on and from what i have seen aboout this world cup thingy that is the object. Man the hating on england is unreal , i guess its like being a yankee fan love or hate no in between.

no i didnt know how dirty Holland is alleged to be , still doesnt change my mind that game was what i dont like about soccer

ANd please re read what ever comments i had about england i have been saying they have looked sluggish and not clicking etc.

but fact o f the matter is even with owen out Rooney looked great yesterday and with Port missing some players they should be favored to move on and from what i have seen aboout this world cup thingy that is the object. Man the hating on england is unreal , i guess its like being a yankee fan love or hate no in between.

i dont love the yankees but i dont hate them

<3

Man the hating on england is unreal , i guess its like being a yankee fan love or hate no in between.

tired of hearing about how great england is and how they have a chance to win it..every year their trip to the finals is a virtual cakewalk and they always find a way to falter and blame it on someone..now mind u that im a hugeeeeeee Premier League fan..and count Terry and Lamp as 2 of my fav active players

as for serbia..no i really dont care...that team was built around a couple of primadonna dinosaurs who gave up after they lost to Holland..not to mention the bullshit way we were placed into our group..but i wont get into that

cmon nobody saw that karate kick on robbenin the penalty box??????---it hasnt been replayed b/c there was so much shit in this game

btw figo wont get a suspension for the headbutt yet mastreoni got a 3 game ban for a normal tackle

oh FIFA you are so funny

btw sepp platter it was great watching your boring ass swiss mates get knocked out like that

and for the aussies go home and shut the fuck up already