Clubplanet Nightlife Community

IF YOU COULD STAY THE SAME AGE ALL YOU LIFE ...WHAT AGE WOULD YOU PICK...

Originally posted by orchid21:

I would probably want to be 25... no school.... you are fully developed no more puberty time...hmm late puberty... whatelse?...freedom from parents...

i would stay 20 forever.. hehehe WOOOHOOOO

------------------

~LiPz~
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

biglicks.gif

I'd say prolly 21 ... If I could be 21 forever I would be happy! cwm12.gif Maybe the only thing that sucks is that while being 21 ur pretty much broke all the time, but otherwise, its the perfect age to remain forever... virility to the max, stamina to the max... what can I say?!?!

Enjoy while ur young! cwm32.gifcwm32.gifcwm35.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

Or was that just Tranceport?"

WEll i think i would want to be 21 to be legal to drink and other shit , but 5 to be free and do nothing all day but wine like a baby lol...... cwm45.gif

------------------

plasma_ball_md_wht_6725.gif

New CLub in Staten islnad ... (ELEMENTS) call for info ... or e-mail me at martin_izzo@netzero.net

the older i get, the better my life seems to be. i would say the age i am right now (28), cause i got money, im smarter and more wiser than i was when i was younger...and i still have all my hair, am in shape..etc. so growing older so far has been nothing but pluses. cwm12.gif

I THINK I WOULD CHOOSE 18, BEING A SENIOR IN HIGH SCHOOL, PLAYING SPORTS SELLING TREES AND REALLY HAVING NO WORRIES, JUST CHILLIN WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND HAVING A GOOD TIME, ALTHOUGH I HEAR THE BEST IS YET TO COME

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

25 is the best age for a man (for those men who haven't hit 25 yet, wait and see cwm1.gif )

You're wise (old) enough to know better, empathetic enough not to be a complete jerk cwm32.gif , have money (assuming you have a good job)... young enough to still be care-free, still somewhat invincible, in good shape, faster recovery from partying, can pick up younger girls... oh, wait a minute, I can still do that now cwm32.gif

You get my drift.

------------------

calvinan.gif

I've got more girls on my tip than a human shish-ka-bob!

Primo age is 25!!! Initial schooling complete (contemplating the next steps), legal everywhere for everything, life stresses are in full swing (luv the stresses of life...because they are mine), fully developed and coming into oneself (physically, metally and sexually), parents at arms length (just enough to luv them) and around that age was the first time I ever really felt comfy and not awkward.

cwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gif

Gotta go with 25!!! Lower insurance rates, out of school, not too old but not too young!

<<<PEACE>>>

"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our

generation as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching

pills and listening to repetitive music."

------------------

"Everything is sweetened by Risk."

snoopy.gif

Just hit 29 this year and I'm not regretting birthdays yet. My younger years were a blast but I wouldn't go back for the world. This has been the best year I've had. I'd say mid to late 20's.

Keep in mind kids, inhibitions seem to drop away with age. I'm having more fun now than ever.

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~