Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JONATHAN PETERS New Years Eve @ Roseland, Saturday December 31st 2005 | 24-HOUR SET!

roseland-1231.jpg

CLICK HERE FOR THE ANIMATED INVITE

Area Event & CEG present

JONATHAN PETERS LIVE IN CONCERT New Years Eve 2006

24-HOUR MARATHON set LIVE on the main stage

(liquor served all 24 hours)

Roseland Ballroom

239 West 52nd Street

(btw 8th & Broadway)

Doors open 9pm Dec 31, 2005

through 9pm January 1st, 2006

BUY $60 TICKETS HERE

www.wantickets.com/?req=event&e_id=15083&ref=cp

TABLES

Private VIP room www.wantickets.com/?req=event&e_id=15109&ref=cp

8-person table www.wantickets.com/?req=event&e_id=15108&ref=cp

6-person table www.wantickets.com/?req=event&e_id=15107&ref=cp

Tickets and tables can also be purchased at (866) 326-8499.

For complete details:

http://www.newyears.com/party.asp?id=1411

Please check back on this page for updates and for animated invite...

Give me a break! "Live In Concert"...what a bragg!

JP ain't Tiesto!

its because it in more of a concert hall.... but that place will still be packed from the seams for 24 hours anyway.... so jp live in concert will be laughing all the way to the bank... just as hes done for many years prior....

its because it in more of a concert hall.... but that place will still be packed from the seams for 24 hours anyway.... so jp live in concert will be laughing all the way to the bank... just as hes done for many years prior....

a 24 hour set, damn, I dont wanna hear the same song mixed in for an hour... lol. At that rate, he will only have to play 24 songs...jk

haha thats so true about alot of dj's. Shit when i was djing id drop like 25 tracks an hour. Now thats workin it bitch!!!

"25" tracks an hour!!!!! you must have been amazing!! that is some pace... so your saying if you did a 3-4 hour set which is average.. you spun 75-100 songs!! you must have been ripping it sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!! LOL!!

Never been to roseland ballroom before...how is the venue? Anyway Ill be throwin a house party, going to sleep, then waking up around 10a.m. to go see JP, you get the best of both worlds. And all this is possible thanks to tina.....WE THANK YOU TINA for making a 24 hour set possible........

"25" tracks an hour!!!!! you must have been amazing!! that is some pace... so your saying if you did a 3-4 hour set which is average.. you spun 75-100 songs!! you must have been ripping it sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!! LOL!!

i played mostly raves and they usally give u an hour time slot unless your headlineing. So i would drop 25 give or take in an hour, ya know to make things interesting and change up the pace. However when i played tunnel and some other big clubs i would spin for a couple hours. I would then let some tracks ride, if i went all out 25 tracks per hour for 4 hours id be drenched in sweat, lol

i played mostly raves and they usally give u an hour time slot unless your headlineing. So i would drop 25 give or take in an hour, ya know to make things interesting and change up the pace. However when i played tunnel and some other big clubs i would spin for a couple hours. I would then let some tracks ride, if i went all out 25 tracks per hour for 4 hours id be drenched in sweat, lol

LOL!! good stuff!! wow raves havnt heard that word in years!! :)

haha thats so true about alot of dj's. Shit when i was djing id drop like 25 tracks an hour. Now thats workin it bitch!!!

i've heard the most a dj has ever spun was a week marathon how crazy do u have to b to spin for a weeek!!! now thats insane lol but yea JP has got to b kiddin himself thinkin he's a bigtime dj .... honestly though i rather go to a rave then this crap at least raves play different genres of edm for hours which is what i love :bowdown:

I was at Exit for NYE 2003. I was suckered into seeing JP dj his infamous 24 set. It was horrible the music was to slow. And of course he dragged out 1 song forever. Then by 5am he started playing his set over. I was pissed cuz usually Exit would have diff dj's in every room but they had his crappy music played throughout the entire club. Roseland Ballroom is a place you go to see rock bands. I've seen 311 and many other bands there. Its not a club. I saw Crystal Method there years ago and the music sounded bad because of the way its set up. I will def be at Avalon Spirit or both. Don't waste your money JP is a has been.

I've been to Roseland ballroom a year ago and I dont see how anybody will enjoy themselves in this venue, i'll agree with the post above that the place is designed for rock concerts and shit and definetely not the shit JP will play. My advice stay away from this place as there are way better other parties in city to go to, the sound will suck and the floor is fuckin slippery as shit.

Never been to roseland ballroom before...how is the venue? Anyway Ill be throwin a house party, going to sleep, then waking up around 10a.m. to go see JP, you get the best of both worlds. And all this is possible thanks to tina.....WE THANK YOU TINA for making a 24 hour set possible........

sickkkkkk post

I have been there for parties that ended at dawn and you had to see how disgusting that place gets. Pray you don't have to use the bathrooms. :constipa:

Gross.

Dirty puddles everywhere...don't wear nice shoes.

Live in CONCERT??? LOLOL...how pathetic and patronizing.:bigfinge: :

I guess no one wanted to hire his azz this year...lol. They don't want his crowd, they make more money selling booze on New Years without the raids.

How many bottles of champagne do you think J.P.'s crowd will order. LOLOL.

Classy.:pint:

:party::peeleft::no:

Without TINA's existence JP would lose his following and himself probably. I have to say there are more drugs flowing at a JP party then in Bogota, Colombia's drug fields. Chemicals in Concert should be a huge success. :bounce:

Without TINA's existence JP would lose his following and himself probably. I have to say there are more drugs flowing at a JP party then in Bogota, Colombia's drug fields. Chemicals in Concert should be a huge success. :bounce:

dont fool yourself. all clubs are flowing with drugs on NYE, and any after hour spot will most likely become a crack den

dont fool yourself. all clubs are flowing with drugs on NYE, and any after hour spot will most likely become a crack den

Depends what type of crowd and what type of music. I can take you to about 5 after hrs party that doesnt bring that element to a party. With that said have fun everyone on nyes.