Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Years

prplhz

clubLG0904.gif

Once confined to use at raves and clubs, drugs such as MDMA (Ecstasy), GHB, Ketamine are appearing more frequently in our communities. Prescription drug use among young adults is increasing and "pharming parties," a party where various prescription drugs are traded and mixed, are also a new disturbing trend.

Topics covered in this guide include:

*What are Club Drugs?

*Pharming Parties

*Sexual Assault and GHB

*Ecstasy

*GHB

*Ketamine

*Rohypnol and other prescription drugs

*Other Party Drugs

*Other chemicals found in tablets sold as Ecstasy

Prolly just going to casbah and meet up Jack Z and Tony.. you know the guys who dont like me... I'll prolly aggravate everyone in the club, maybe make some collect calls from the booth, then get kicked out like usual.. End up at the card tables and spend my check I just got from my cold calling timeshare selling job... Then hopefully my car will slide on a bananna peel like the O'Doyles and i'll end up in the woods on the side of the turnpike prolly about 15-20 mins from my house, which happens to be 15-20 minutes from the city.

If only eddie lived here. :(

New Jersey apartment building collapses

NEW YORK (Reuters) - An apartment building collapsed on Tuesday after an explosion in New Jersey, police said, and CBS radio reported there were casualties.

A police spokesman in Bergenfield, New Jersey, had no further details of the incident, which sent up a large cloud of black smoke that could be seen from across the river in Manhattan. He could not confirm that there were casualties.

"It was an apartment building, unknown origin for the explosion," the spokesman said.

Television footage from the scene showed what appeared to be a building of at least three stories with firefighters battling to put out a fire.

Prolly just going to casbah and meet up Jack Z and Tony.. you know the guys who dont like me... I'll prolly aggravate everyone in the club, maybe make some collect calls from the booth, then get kicked out like usual.. End up at the card tables and spend my check I just got from my cold calling timeshare selling job... Then hopefully my car will slide on a bananna peel like the O'Doyles and i'll end up in the woods on the side of the turnpike prolly about 15-20 mins from my house, which happens to be 15-20 minutes from the city.

:laugh:

bwaha....

first off... tony is one of my boys....i dont know this jack z guy really

get kicked out??? yea that would ever happen

u guys are such losers....seriously

BOSTON BABY!

bwaha....

first off... tony is one of my boys....i dont know this jack z guy really

get kicked out??? yea that would ever happen

u guys are such losers....seriously

BOSTON BABY!

Worst on CP..

Most uncreative, unfunny person I have ever come in contact w/ either in real life or the net...