Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why would the Yanks try to sign Nomar Garcioparra (sp.) ??

Felix_Leiter

:laugh:

i would seriously love to have the deal ruben sierra has with the yanks. how much doe he get paid for pinch hitting once a week?

I 'would seriously' love paying a fat drunken idiot who gets arrested every other week 8 million to have a losing record and an ERA close to 7.

It's amazing how the Yankees get singled out for overpaying for players when almost all teams in baseball are doing it as well.

I 'would seriously' love paying a fat drunken idiot who gets arrested every other week 8 million to have a losing record and an ERA close to 7.

It's amazing how the Yankees get singled out for overpaying for players when almost all teams in baseball are doing it as well.

you talking about Sidney Ponson?

yeah, for the O's - last time i checked he got his contract terminated by the O's.

i really think caleb is a garbage dump IQ version of george steinbrenner. :laugh:

fuck the O's, i just root for them 'cos i can drive to their games.

:bounce:

O's are a tough team to watch....it just sucks watching a team that year after year has a bunch of old sluggers and no pitching

go pads

they suck, no question about it. one year they throw money at sluggers, next year they throw money at pitchers, next year they throw money at sluggers again . . . they have no plan for the franchise.

along with the d-ray, the O's are the worse run team in the league.

they suck, no question about it. one year they throw money at sluggers, next year they throw money at pitchers, next year they throw money at sluggers again . . . they have no plan for the franchise.

along with the d-ray, the O's are the worse run team in the league.

Then shut your fucking mouth.

And yeah jonstephens, I am talking about the O's

This guy, 'vicman' is a complete fucking douchmachine