Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tookie Williams

guest00901

This was posted today on my myspace and I just wanted you all to read it and see what you got from it

R.I.P.... TOOKIE WILLIAMS

Body: To all that are from the streets and know what "C.R.I.P.S and B.L.O.O.D.S" are all about..........orginally!!!!!!!!!!!! The COMMUNITY!!!!!!!!! Communities have taken shape with these organizations.......unfourtuately BAD OVER SHADOWS THE GOOD IN MOST CASES TO COVER UP "WHAT REALLY IS GOING DOWN IN MILLIONS OF COMMUNITIES WORLD WIDE"....."WE NEED HELP, MORE LEADERS......BOTH MEN AND WOMEN......ESPECIALLY THE YOUTH".......I AM FROM THE STREETS AND KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO HAVE NO HELP FROM ANYONE........I CAME FROM A BROKEN HOME AND THE STRUGGLE NEVER ENDS.....I BUST MY ASS DAILY SO ONE DAY I CAN GIVE BACK TO THE HOOD.....I DONT SEE ANYONE ELSE DOING SHIT FOR THE HOOD.....OR AT LEAST NOTHING THE MEDIA PUTS OUT TO KEEP US BLIND......."I PRAISE TOOKIE WILLIAMS FOR TRYING TO CHANGE AND STAND UP FOR WHAT IS RIGHT"........TO ME HE WAS ANOTHER LEADER THAT THE GOVERMENT ASSASSINATED QUIETLY......GIVE THIS HERO A MOMENT OF SILENCE........R.I.P..........IT'S TIME TO TAKE BACK OUR STREETS AND PROTECT OUR COMMUNITIES....GET OURSELVES TOGETHER AND MAKE A CHANGE.......LEARN FROM MR. TOOKIE WILLIAMS MISTAKES AND STAY ON THE STREETS AND BECOME A LEADER IN YOUR COMMUNITY TODAY........

P.S.

EVERYBODY PLZ COPY AND REPOST THIS

THANKS AND MUCH RESPECT

Sooooooo by him starting these gangs that have killed many people over the years he becomes a "hero"?

I don't get it? I grew up in the "hood" if you wanna call it that, and I spent my time trying to get out of it, not protect it

What is there to protect? Your either knocked up by 17 by a guy whos got 12 other kids and end up on welfare or ur a drug dealer, and that's most of the time what "the hood" consists of. I don't get these Tookie supporters, he killed 4 people and started up some of today's worst gangs. You think today's bloods and crypts GIVE to the community?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he is not a hero because i didnt see any firefighting skills on his resume nor time in the services...

:laugh: :laugh:

and its amazing how some people just want to pass over the fact that he blew away 4 people, and prob more... but he wrote a book ohhh ok that makes it ok then

and its amazing how some people just want to pass over the fact that he blew away 4 people, and prob more... but he wrote a book ohhh ok that makes it ok then

exactly a couple of scribbles and shitty sketches do not vindicate you from any wrong doing... hes a piece of shit. and shouldve been put to sleep years ago... wasting our money in there...

does the fact that he wrote some books really take away from the crimes he committed (although he proclaimed his innocence) ? He cofounded a gang that's killed how many? They've committed how many crimes? I could care less that a man named tookie is now dead...

does the fact that he wrote some books really take away from the crimes he committed (although he proclaimed his innocence) ? He cofounded a gang that's killed how many? They've committed how many crimes? I could care less that a man named tookie is now dead...

How about a woman named tookie?

How are your deer

and who really reads a book and says wow i shouldn't join a gang now b/c this book told me it was bad ?

LMAO...

ppl can write as many books as they like, and have as many ex gangbangers speak at schools as they like it wont help a drop...

if they keep portraying gangbanging and drugdealing as wonderful life, and create images for celebs and rappers as ones who were shot nine times selling drugs then show their "cribs" etc. thats all the incentive they need to go join a gang... if you can make it to mtv or hollywood by being in a gang and selling drugs why would you stay in school and compete with others???

and who really reads a book and says wow i shouldn't join a gang now b/c this book told me it was bad ?

I want to know who has ever read one of Tookie's books period. I mean, suburban kids aren't reading Tookie Williams, the anti-gang childrens story. Is it possible that these books are #1 on the low income housing best seller list?