Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone want any gossip on jersye (im not fixing that typo) board posters

calebdead

what jersey poster is the most talk? meaning they talk a lot of shit on CP but end up being a totally different person when you meet them?

First of all, I hope that's not a sarcastic dig at me. Because notallthere can attest to that. I'm a dickhead on here AND in person.

Second, I'd have to say njstacked is the most talk. Although, he's the biggest dude I've ever seen he's also a sweetheart. So thats not an insult.

Honestly nobody has backed up their 'shit' in person

First of all, I hope that's not a sarcastic dig at me. Because notallthere can attest to that. I'm a dickhead on here AND in person.

Second, I'd have to say njstacked is the most talk. Although, he's the biggest dude I've ever seen he's also a sweetheart. So thats not an insult.

Yeaaa not even ur buddy notallthere ... where is that fucktard anyway haven't talked to him in a while

Ummmm EVERYONE on EVERY BOARD is like that

I have met a bunch of people that talked shit about me and then kissed my ass or was just really nice to me when I met them. The only person that was a dick to me in person was Highmay <3 lol, but that was about 4 years ago

at the time,i woulda talked shit to you in person too.. <3

no it wasnt meant to be a dig at you.. but im sure i would have gotten around to asking that question of you..

i dont really know the jersey board well but does "badassmotherfucker" or whatever his name is try as hard in person as he does on this board?

no it wasnt meant to be a dig at you.. but im sure i would have gotten around to asking that question of you..

i dont really know the jersey board well but does "badassmotherfucker" or whatever his name is try as hard in person as he does on this board?

No he doesn't. I went out of my way to be a complete docuherag to him but he didn't bite. Nice guy, he actually came up to me and introduced himself when I decided to meet up with everyone. I was like a celebrity that night. I may even have hooked up that night because of my status but I don't remember because Im a drunken asshole.

Good times.

No he doesn't. I went out of my way to be a complete docuherag to him but he didn't bite. Nice guy, he actually came up to me and introduced himself when I decided to meet up with everyone. I was like a celebrity that night. I may even have hooked up that night because of my status but I don't remember because Im a drunken asshole.

Good times.

.....celeb.com

what jersey poster is the most talk? meaning they talk a lot of shit on CP but end up being a totally different person when you meet them?

also, rdntheshortbus was a very nice guy.

totally different from his online persona. i made fun of his girlfriend repeatedly and he didnt kick my ass

I have met a bunch of people that talked shit about me and then kissed my ass or was just really nice to me when I met them.

I would do the same thing. I think what it comes down to is that most people on here perceive you to be a whore and have the balls to talk shit about you behind a computer screen but once they meet you in REAL life their natural guy instincts take over and right away they think "this girl will probably fuck me if I am nice to her and buy her a drink"...

I would do the same thing. I think what it comes down to is that most people on here perceive you to be a whore and have the balls to talk shit about you behind a computer screen but once they meet you in REAL life their natural guy instincts take over and right away they think "this girl will probably fuck me if I am nice to her and buy her a drink"...
:laugh: not slymie.. hed be too scared to approach her..:blown: