Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sin City Party help dec 24-jan 1

mrbumpz

Hey I am going to be in Vegas from x-mas eve til nye. can everyone help me find the sikkest parties. i live in ny and party in nyc. I <3 afterhours.....progressive tribal or house crowds are the best. i would like to stick to that. maybe i can meet up with some of you when i get there.

email me anytime with info @ brandonpatrickmiller@hotmail.com

thanks everyone

bpm

Good afterhours IMO

Based on Popularity: Empire and Drais

Based on Music Quality: Empire and Vivid

I went to Drais last weekend, first time since last Halloween and I realized why. Dj plays fairly decent songs, but doesn't lay the tracks right. Goes from a GREAT tribal beat to a whack ass deep house groove. Empire def has quality dj's and for those who haven't heard Ariel Moses, Scott Stubbs or Miss Joy spin is missing out.

Heyy Bill,

Long time no hear from. I know I've been busy too......figures the one weekend you finally come down I take off. Damn you. Hope all has been good with you. I'll be in this weekend from 1130pm-7am....well every weekend for that matter haha. Hope to see ya around someday.....and have a great Christmas if I don't see ya before then. :)

I went to Drais last weekend, first time since last Halloween and I realized why. Dj plays fairly decent songs, but doesn't lay the tracks right.

Bill, do you know who was spinning? Over Halloween they had Mazzola and Aurelius and the two of them were laying it down thick with some great transitions.