Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Love You CARL but $100 for NYE

lelo

I mean this man is my favorite dj but for Pacha to charge a hundred bucks to hear him spin just for general admission fucking ridiculous, ill go to his global show on my comp and get to hear it. That is absurd for this place charge and arm and a leg. If its shut down, i hope it stays that way for a while.

Carl play Crobar again, we know your not an ego maniac DJ thats in it for the bucks hence Tiesto, PVD etc. this is crazy. Ill stay home with a bottle of Cabarnet and wait for the set to be put on the comp lol.

Peace everyone.

Are you surprised with the price? Dude, it's NYE. Everything is going to be way overpriced. Save yourself the hassle and money and stay in on NYE or go some place local. Especially if you live in or close to the city. It's always better to catch your favorite DJ on a regular night. Less packed, less tourists, less money= a happy you.

Yes all this is true and i knew he was supposed to do Cancun. But seriously i would pay $100 if it came with something, just for general admin they are nuts. I cant wait for Carl on a regular night, no amatuers lol. But it just got under my skin thats all.

Yes all this is true and i knew he was supposed to do Cancun. But seriously i would pay $100 if it came with something, just for general admin they are nuts. I cant wait for Carl on a regular night, no amatuers lol. But it just got under my skin thats all.

angelo what up kiiiid

AHHHH Fuck it, im not gonna go now. To much stuff going on is going to make it complicated to get there. I was about to purchase the tix for $75 and then was told by the wife that we have other plansLOLOLOL. Ill just wait for March and when Mr. Coxy makes his usual visit b4 the WMC. LIke i said this set will probably be on his Global show which is a bonus so hopefully i will listen to it there.

Kaydup, long time no speak, how have u been? I dont even know what the inside of a club looks like anymore lol.

Peace everyone, Happy and healthy holidays, and to everyone going to Cox have a sick time, see you guys in March lol.