Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yanks aint gettin Damon

JonStephen

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is there ever post with substance originating from you about sports or do you just follow nmn, stymie, and kaydups posts and post a :laugh: afterwords?

(am I wrong or wasnt this melvin banned like 3 times already by dave?)

melvin! :laugh:

why is it so hard for you to understand that people come in here to kill time and find things funny?

God, you and headpusher are like the kids in the library who go "shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" every time someone tries to talk

melvin! :laugh:

why is it so hard for you to understand that people come in here to kill time and find things funny?

God, you and headpusher are like the kids in the library who go "shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" every time someone tries to talk

wow you must have a pretty important job since you have time to constantly post :laugh: all the time....

i dont think youve ever made someone go :laugh: with your lame polls and attempts at humor..

at least post a pic of yourself so we can see the geek behind the :laugh:

oh thats right.. you're too scared to post one

wow you must have a pretty important job since you have time to constantly post :laugh: all the time....

i dont think youve ever made someone go :laugh: with your lame polls and attempts at humor..

at least post a pic of yourself so we can see the geek behind the :laugh:

oh thats right.. you're too scared to post one

I thought it kinda odd he dragged you into this.....the cp society of nmn, detroit, and stymie and the rest of those chumps must have something against you

careful bro, pretty soon they'll start posting links to sites, downloading pictures and posting :laugh: to show how they'll get the better of you

I thought it kinda odd he dragged you into this.....the cp society of nmn, detroit, and stymie and the rest of those chumps must have something against you

careful bro, pretty soon they'll start posting links to sites, downloading pictures and posting :laugh: to show how they'll get the better of you

:laugh: detroit is the worst.. he is like the biggest internet troll.. whats funny is i hear he is like the biggest geek in person..kid is supposedly like 6'2..120 lbs or something..

im trying to get him to post a pic to see if its true..

:blown:

even better idea....how about we get in to a baseball discussion and when you say something that makes no sense at all and can't back it up we change the subject and start making bump board and e-clique jokes :idea:

even better idea....how about we get in to a baseball discussion and when you say something that makes no sense at all and can't back it up we change the subject and start making bump board and e-clique jokes :idea:

I got a better idea, how about we stalk CP girls and keep their pictures in a folder so we could beat off while they post and hopefully dont freak the shit out of them.....

then we can pick up the Post the next day and recite word for word everything thats written in the sports section in the form of a post and pass it off like we got a clue

then we can take trips to boston and meet up with all the hommies that we made friends with on the net and chat about the latest gossip in e-world

:laugh: detroit is the worst.. he is like the biggest internet troll.. whats funny is i hear he is like the biggest geek in person..kid is supposedly like 6'2..120 lbs or something..

im trying to get him to post a pic to see if its true..

:blown:

just look at how he posts and stalks and comes across with his closet fag tendencies about him being a submissive......

did you REALLY visualize it any other way??????????????

I got a better idea, how about we stalk CP girls and keep their pictures in a folder so we could beat off while they post and hopefully dont freak the shit out of them.....

then we can pick up the Post the next day and recite word for word everything thats written in the sports section in the form of a post and pass it off like we got a clue

then we can take trips to boston and meet up with all the hommies that we made friends with on the net and chat about the latest gossip in e-world

:laugh:

oh shit!!!!!

hahahahahaha

PS - I read the Post bitch