Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever get rejected from a club before????

JonStephen

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

speaking of peeing on couches...anyone remember the dude from Sully back on 4th of July weekend aka birthday weekend EXTRAVAGANZZZZAA!

that shit was too funnny

:laugh: OMFG! I remember him, remember we were pouring water on his croch, that shit was mad funny... When he woke up he scurried out of there, all worried he had just had an accident.... "Um, I'm sorry sometimes I pee my pants when I'm drunk!" :laugh:

I didn't even see this...French and Philipino?

Best of both bleeding-heart liberal worlds...crackheads are made for each other :blown:

oh man, had to show this one to my girl. On top of my company being destroyed, and everyone killed 9/11, my gf did 5.5 yrs in the us army(iraq)n her mother was the first ever foreign national to be given full bird in her division. Pm anyone that has met her if you don't believe it. Meanwhile you are another shithead hannity/limbaugh lackey, fuck off!

where have i bad mouthed it? but it is a shithole..

and besides.. if i bad mouthed it..Al would end our friendship

i request to be left out of this please. i would not end a friendship over that.

for the record Sully cant be compared to Vinyl in the slightest. Decor wise and "gimeyness" factor maybe....but other than that....nah. two totally different animals.

i request to be left out of this please. i would not end a friendship over that.

for the record Sully cant be compared to Vinyl in the slightest. Decor wise and "gimeyness" factor maybe....but other than that....nah. two totally different animals.

no shit.. it was a joke..thanks for the reply captaino obviouso

oh man, had to show this one to my girl. On top of my company being destroyed, and everyone killed 9/11, my gf did 5.5 yrs in the us army(iraq)n her mother was the first ever foreign national to be given full bird in her division. Pm anyone that has met her if you don't believe it. Meanwhile you are another shithead hannity/limbaugh lackey, fuck off!

:nopity:

too bad you survived

touched me again junior.....I almost shed a tear

**fart**