Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I cant believe BORIS is playing at CIELO yes that DJ BORIS

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check out the pictures of the 14 yr anniversary party and you will get an idea of what its like in thier on sat nights sun afternoon:

http://clubshelter.com/images/14th/index.htm

WOW!! i checked out the pics i am very interested on how a much different crowd for boris will be at this venue!! Wish i could go but i am overloaded at work until Friday!! Those who go hope you have a good time!!

IF YOU WANT TO GO ...JUST FUCKING GO AND BE YOURSELF AND MAKE YOUR OWN JUDGEMENTS.

DONT SIT HERE AND TRY TO CONCINCE SOMEONE ELSE WHAT TO DO ..JUST CAUSE IT MAY NOT BE WHAT YOU WANT TO DO

i PREFER BORIS AT SMALLER VENUES , LIKE WHEN WE GO ON THE ROAD, OR WHEN HE DOES GYPSY,

HE PLAYS TRIBAL.....DUH ...THAT IS A NO BRAINER...SO IF YOU DONT LIKE TRIBAL ....DONT GO , SO WE DONT HAVE TO HEAR YOUR MORONIC HATING TOM SAYING "ALL HE DID WAS PLAY TRIBAL"

YOU WANT SOULFUL HOUSE.....GO SOMEWHERE ELSE...YOU WANT TECH, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE, YOU WANT TRANCE .........SHALL i CONTINUE

Silverbull is just your typical hater

End of story...

If it one of his wack ass dj's playing there he'd be talking about what a great night of music and how sick the vibe is going to be yet when it is somebody he isn't feeling he has to resort to using his sarcastic tone "I can't believe BORIS is playing at CIELO yes that DJ BORIS"

:blown:

and for everyone that will say it was wack and it was boring

there will be someone else out there giving a fantastic review and loved every minute of it

and if people cannot comprehend that or understand this, then they might as well box up their computer cause they are too stupid to be on the internet

stop the hate people,

DT says it best, be yourself.........I am sure he will be there if he is in NYC.

should be a fun party, thank god I have off rest of the week

if anyone goes, I hope to meet some of you ..

even the negative haters, cause most end up being nice people who just seek acceptance with negativity on the internet.

IF YOU WANT TO GO ...JUST FUCKING GO AND BE YOURSELF AND MAKE YOUR OWN JUDGEMENTS.

DONT SIT HERE AND TRY TO CONCINCE SOMEONE ELSE WHAT TO DO ..JUST CAUSE IT MAY NOT BE WHAT YOU WANT TO DO

i PREFER BORIS AT SMALLER VENUES , LIKE WHEN WE GO ON THE ROAD, OR WHEN HE DOES GYPSY,

HE PLAYS TRIBAL.....DUH ...THAT IS A NO BRAINER...SO IF YOU DONT LIKE TRIBAL ....DONT GO , SO WE DONT HAVE TO HEAR YOUR MORONIC HATING TOM SAYING "ALL HE DID WAS PLAY TRIBAL"

YOU WANT SOULFUL HOUSE.....GO SOMEWHERE ELSE...YOU WANT TECH, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE, YOU WANT TRANCE .........SHALL i CONTINUE

Wow...caps and everything we get the point :laugh:

I am probably going to open up a serious can of worms by saying this, but I am going to say it anyway.

I have said it before and I will say it again. I PERSONALLY don't like Boris but I respect him and his ability to pack Crobar each and every week. I am going to come to Silverbull's defence for the sole purpose that he is trying to take the blinders off of some of up people by telling you about other DJ's with different sounds that are playing in the area. It might not particularly be your "style" but how are you going to know if No.1) you don't know about it and No. 2) you don't check it out. If you keep your horse blinders on and don't see the rest of the world around you. The House music world is far bigger than Boris, JP and DT, and that sceems to be the only DJ's you prople give any respect to.

I would surely be there tonight if I wasn't already doing my own residency on Tuesdays. For the sole fact that even though I am not a Boris fan, I am interested to hear how he will play in a smaller venue like Cielo, and I know that it will be a good night regardless of the music. Not for nothing at least it's not a Hip Hop party, Lord knows we have enough of them these days.

All everybody does on this board is hate on anybody that has an opponion, and I read this shit all day long. It's fuckin moronic........

Being that I am expecting it to begin with, Go Ahead All Mighty Haters and Hate On for me saying I don't like Boris or JP in my response......

I am probably going to open up a serious can of worms by saying this, but I am going to say it anyway.

I have said it before and I will say it again. I PERSONALLY don't like Boris but I respect him and his ability to pack Crobar each and every week. I am going to come to Silverbull's defence for the sole purpose that he is trying to take the blinders off of some of up people by telling you about other DJ's with different sounds that are playing in the area. It might not particularly be your "style" but how are you going to know if No.1) you don't know about it and No. 2) you don't check it out. If you keep your horse blinders on and don't see the rest of the world around you. The House music world is far bigger than Boris, JP and DT, and that sceems to be the only DJ's you prople give any respect to.

You're not making sense...first off, you say that the Bull is trying to tell us about other dj's yet he speaks of the same handful of dj's at the same venues week in and week out. That is fine, i have no problem with that...that is what he enjoys. My issue with the Bull is once again how he tends to mock other dj's that he might not be a fan of with his sarcasm (see title of thread). Amazing how he manages to rub people the wrong way with his post all the time yet he doesn't realize it. Or maybe he does :shaky:

You're not making sense...first off, you say that the Bull is trying to tell us about other dj's yet he speaks of the same handful of dj's at the same venues week in and week out. That is fine, i have no problem with that...that is what he enjoys. My issue with the Bull is once again how he tends to mock other dj's that he might not be a fan of with his sarcasm (see title of thread). Amazing how he manages to rub people the wrong way with his post all the time yet he doesn't realize it. Or maybe he does :shaky:
hes apparantly a nice guy in person though..

I am 100% positive Boris will play the same way he does at crobar, he is not a good enough DJ to differ from his style that packs crobar every month. I can almost guarentee he will play his tribal and a lil tech mixed in there.

Don't guarantee anything.

Unless you've spoken to him yourself, you shouldn't guarantee anything :nono

I would surely be there tonight if I wasn't already doing my own residency on Tuesdays. For the sole fact that even though I am not a Boris fan, I am interested to hear how he will play in a smaller venue like Cielo, and I know that it will be a good night regardless of the music. Not for nothing at least it's not a Hip Hop party, Lord knows we have enough of them these days.

All everybody does on this board is hate on anybody that has an opponion, and I read this shit all day long. It's fuckin moronic........

Being that I am expecting it to begin with, Go Ahead All Mighty Haters and Hate On for me saying I don't like Boris or JP in my response......

but your working on the assumption that everyone who likes boris and jp has never listened to any other dj's

how can you even make such a wild assumption..

seems to me that people who dont like jp or boris automatically assume they are in this fantastic world of know all house music knowledge and are better cause they listen to their dj they like

I think it is great that silverbull is a wealth of knowledge on the scene and some of these more obscure dj's that mainstream nyc may not know about, but the minute you hate on something else cause it is not your cup of tea all you become is hater with some additional knowledge

(not saying silverbull was hating, cause I actually think his post was not hating so much, he was considering going)

but your working on the assumption that everyone who likes boris and jp has never listened to any other dj's

how can you even make such a wild assumption..

seems to me that people who dont like jp or boris automatically assume they are in this fantastic world of know all house music knowledge and are better cause they listen to their dj they like

I think it is great that silverbull is a wealth of knowledge on the scene and some of these more obscure dj's that mainstream nyc may not know about, but the minute you hate on something else cause it is not your cup of tea all you become is hater with some additional knowledge

(not saying silverbull was hating, cause I actually think his post was not hating so much, he was considering going)

I am not working on a wild assumption I don't think. If it comes across that way then that's not what I am trying to do. I read posts on here all the time by people that have fallen in a rut per say and won't give other DJ's a chance. It's Boris this JP that and you don't hear anything else from their mouths. Hell Felix was here last week and nobody really gave a shit. I saw one review with less than a page of responses. But let there be a Boris or JP topic and the entire world has something to say. I am not trying to be all Hollier Than Thou as far as being a House lover and DJ. But I have been around the scene for most of my life, since the mid to late 80's and I don't ever remember people being as closed minded as they are on these message boards. I defended Bull because I think he is not a closed minded person when it comes to House. He enjoys all styles it seems (except Trance) as long as the vibe is good and the people are into it.

If I came across as making assumptions, I am just making an assesment based on what I see on here and other boards.

I am not working on a wild assumption I don't think. If it comes across that way then that's not what I am trying to do. I read posts on here all the time by people that have fallen in a rut per say and won't give other DJ's a chance. It's Boris this JP that and you don't hear anything else from their mouths. Hell Felix was here last week and nobody really gave a shit. I saw one review with less than a page of responses. But let there be a Boris or JP topic and the entire world has something to say. I am not trying to be all Hollier Than Thou as far as being a House lover and DJ. But I have been around the scene for most of my life, since the mid to late 80's and I don't ever remember people being as closed minded as they are on these message boards. I defended Bull because I think he is not a closed minded person when it comes to House. He enjoys all styles it seems (except Trance) as long as the vibe is good and the people are into it.

If I came across as making assumptions, I am just making an assesment based on what I see on here and other boards.

so basically.. you're saying that people who are JP or Boris fans, don't give other DJ's a try and are close minded?

yeah it just came off that way

I see what your saying and I agree somewhat..

but the reason you read and hear so much about jp and boris for expample if that these guys pack 4000 plus into their venues , that is alot of people to come here and give a review and then you add the other 4000 haters that will egg a situation on and then you get back and forth banter for 9 pages,

I wish I could have heard felix, that night . so pissed I could not

I heard richie santana @ deko also , i did not do a review cause your right , it would not get any attention or as much responses as say a jp or boris thread,

it just the way things go around these boards

you personally dont like jp and boris, that is all good, but would you go on to say "they suck" "they have no talent"

cause that just seems like hate to me, I mean they woudl nto be where they are today if they had no talent,

why cant people just not like somone and just ignore it, instead of bringing more and more negativity to a scene that is already on hater overload

i would never spend a nickel to hear a tech DJ, but I also will never trash one, it;s all music, it's also a matter of personal preference, and what makes anyones "likes" better then someone elses,