Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Kind of Dog Should I Get?

SlickSlider

slick, adopt a mutt from your local pound or shelter.

Sure, that's a definite option. I could just go down and see which ones appeal to me...but I'm still looking for ideas ahead of going there what to get. As far as going to a pound vs. getting one from a pet store, I won't get something that came from a puppy mill, I'll make sure of that.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

miniature pinscher..sooo cute

Dude, I love Dobermans, and last night I was in Pet Supermarket with a friend (she had to buy dog food so I went with her) and I skimmed a book they had on mini doberman's. Cute as hell they are! That's on the table, for a possible choice to make.

Thanks my man, thanks a lot!

If I lived in a house I would get a German Shepard or a Doberman or a Golden Retriever, but the weight limit allowed in this building is 20 pounds. I am not sure what type I like of that size. It has to be one which loves to play and run and not just sit around being held like a doll (like that little thing Paris Hilton carries around in her pocket.).

Golden's are great, I just got one in September...

I also have a dachshund, you might want to consider one of those, they are great little dogs, and right around 20 lbs.