Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Vent Thread...what pissed you off today?

sotuorlando

Today during lunch I went to Grand Prize Chevrolet to pick up some parts that I had ordered over a month ago. Pre-paid and all. I accidentally misplaced my receipt and the FUCKER at the parts departments tells me there is no way to look up my order without a receipt.

I asked him to explain to me how they could have the technology to build automobiles that senses the weight of the passenger and determines whether the airbag should be active or not but yet they do not have a parts program to keep track of their customer invoices. I asked him to explain to me how they could have the technology to build an automobile which senses rain drops which automatically enables your windshield wipers but yet they do not have a parts program which has the ability to search for invoices via customers name or VIN #.

All in all I'm fuckin pissed.

Today during lunch I went to Grand Prize Chevrolet to pick up some parts that I had ordered over a month ago. Pre-paid and all. I accidentally misplaced my receipt and the FUCKER at the parts departments tells me there is no way to look up my order without a receipt.

I asked him to explain to me how they could have the technology to build automobiles that senses the weight of the passenger and determines whether the airbag should be active or not but yet they do not have a parts program to keep track of their customer invoices. I asked him to explain to me how they could have the technology to build an automobile which senses air drops which automatically enables your windshield wipers but yet they do not have a parts program which has the ability to search for invoices via customers name or VIN #.

All in all I'm fuckin pissed.

He just straight up didn't want to see you today...

I hate everyone in my office today....even the coffee delivery dood..

Are the taxis still running in NY?? That would just suck ass but then again that's why I live in FL and I have my own car!! Fuck Public Transportation they suck LOL!!

I believe Taxi's are running but I would imagine there aren't enough of them. Probably a bitch to get one.

My friend that all she does is send me FWDed emails, about 10 a day....I FUCKING HATE THAT SHIT:splat: . I LOVE HER and all, but imma tell that BITCH to take me off her contact list.

That is All!!!

Sooooooo did you tell the bitch to take you off the list yet? If not I have a great chain email that talks about a little girl that has some type of disease and if you dont forward it to 149 people in the next 4 minutes your going to be attacked by some type of disease that will ale you for the rest of your life but not before being attacked by a serial killer that's in your closet!

Every fucking body that takes this X-mas thing wayyy out of proportion and makes everything a fucking mission for me !! :finger: I honestly loved X-mas all my life until the past two years !! Now i cant fuckin wait till its fucking over !! :mad:

um... honey.. we're not done xmas shopping yet :D:aaah: