Clubplanet Nightlife Community

3 Stabbed at Notorious B.I.G. Record Party at Exit

DaVe

.... AND, if I may add this.

some innocent bystander can't be hurt if someone in the area OD"s

you never heard of someone OD'ing while R'ing itNasty at a Johnny Pee party then 3 people around them drop from the fumes in the air.

Shootings on the other hand can hurt innocent bystanders.

True...the bouncers will just throw them in some room like the trash so the UC's don't bust them...

Yeah thats not to cool but doesnt effect me or the safety of the people. you never hear RUN someone is od'ing but when someone decides to chopp people up you have mass hysteria

Well, the folks o.d.-ing are doing it to themselves! It's their choice and has consequences on their livelyhood only. I don't think the same can be said about stabbing or shooting.

Plus in general, I'd rather be around people high on E with a friendly-loving mood than aggresive people carrying knifes!

The house scene was fine until freaking' ghb came around and then crystal sealed the deal of bad drugs to do in clubs (the first being way to hard to dose and the second making you a complete dickhead after enough time).

NEW YORK - Three people were stabbed early Wednesday at a Manhattan club that was hosting a record-release party for a new collection of duets featuring slain rapper Notorious B.I.G.

Detectives also were investigating a shooting near the club, named Exit, that occurred around the same time. It was unclear if the two incidents were related.

Authorities could not confirm reports that the party was attended by Sean "Diddy" Combs and Notorious B.I.G.'s mother, Voletta Wallace. The two co-produced the new "Duets" record, which pairs the rapper's vocals with Eminem, Jay-Z and other artists.

Police said that at 3:10 a.m. patrol officers heard gunfire at a parking garage near the club. Inside, they found three men with gunshot wounds; all were taken to the hospital in stable condition.

Moments later, police received a 911 call reporting a stabbing at the club. Officers found three victims — two men who were slashed in the face and one who was stabbed in the stomach; all were hospitalized.

There were no arrests. Detectives were questioning the occupants of a car spotted fleeing the scene shortly after the shooting.

Is anyone surprised by this behavior? Stop being so damn angry...sheesh!

Damnnn, i have not heard about exit in probally over a year and a half. i acutally thought the place was closed. whatever happen to the other names of the place before it got shut down, well at least when i thought it was shut down. i moved down to south jersey so i really dont hear much of whats going on in NYC anymore. sucks cause the south jersey scene just does not get it. philly is well, philly, they close at 2am. and AC is well AC, lol all visitors and no clubs with good house music. all fuckin mixed with hip hop and rock and shit. i gotta move back up to north jersey, lol

Z

hip-hop is a genre of music that expresses the trials and tribulations of being a minority in a whitemans world .. the only problem that arises is that it begins a vicious cycle and thus causing the continued violence ...

On the other hand .. i have known countless people that have stopped listening to EDM once they stopped doing as many drugs as they used too ..

so in closing, with those 2 statements presented i think its fair to conclude that hip-hop is its own worst enemy and some people cant stand house music so much that they do drugs till they die ..