Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Larry Levan on a U.S. Stamp

Congrats on being the worlds biggest loser :aright:

Common man...why would you say that?? I was Just talking History wise...I'm not kissing nobody ass NMN...What the fuck bro...you always got to be a smart ass... It's always Drama with you...by the way on the gay parade in June there will be petitions out to be signed for it

No man...But think about ...he should be it...i was up till 3 am talking about this shit with some friends and for the History..it came down to him

This is a perfect example of how a conversation sounds good while you're coked up, but in reality is kind of dumb.

frankie knuckles got a street named after him in chicago a few months ago. As for a stamp maybe one day.

And considering the great input he had in house, and positive exposure it brought to the usa (I mean almost the whole world's dancing the this sound or derived version of it), it is well deserved.

I don't think a stamp with Levan or any u.s. music pioneer is an absolutely ridiculous idea ; I'd bet the Detroit trio would get it first though.