Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mr freeze (Rock steday Crew)back form Paris

marcblemberg

The hottest spot in Vegas on a Sunday night check out slide.

The only pure real deal & only Hip Hop spot in Las Vegas.

Others claim to be real, but it takes more then a rap CD to make it a real Hip Hop Spot

See the turn table mix Master D.J.P rip it live and direct in front of your eyes on the dance floor.

No hiding behind a inclosed box palying Cd's or mixing with a computer.

And check out VH1 Hip Hop Honoree Mr. freeze From the world famous Rock steady crew rock It Live.

we will take any B,Boy Or DJ Challenge from anyone @ anytime.

@ Tabu the Ultra Lounge

MGM

Click on flier for animated invite.

3cd70308.jpg

Mr. Freeze

Rock Steady Crew

Check out www.thefreshestkids.com for the histoty on yhe B,Boy.

Oh jeez, another newbie sock puppet.

I am not a sock puppet. I use to post under Vegas02 or 05, i don't remember the number. But anyways, I use to work for Clubplanet, for a year to be exact, and always been reading the messageboard. Anyways, just want to clarify this.

Please outofthebox, don't want to disrespect, but you need to shut the f*** up and stop talking down on Mr. Freeze.

If you haven't noticed, every single person who has interacted with Mr. Freeze has responded with something negative, primarily because Mr. Freeze's whole M.O. is to talk down on everyone else. But it's OK if you disagree. At least there's one person willing to put up with his trash talk.

If you haven't noticed, every single person who has interacted with Mr. Freeze has responded with something negative, primarily because Mr. Freeze's whole M.O. is to talk down on everyone else. But it's OK if you disagree. At least there's one person willing to put up with his trash talk.

His negativity is a reflection of yourself. And yes I have noticed that every single person who interacted with Mr. Freeze has responded with some kind of negative, thats because nobody said anything postitive, or even neuteral to him. Sorry, outofthebox, but I have been reading your post for sometime now...but the way you and everyone else that disrespects Mr. Freeze (one of the legends icons in American culture) has really ticked me off. I am pretty sure you are a nice person and would go to the ends for your friends, but please respect Mr. Freeze and the ground that he had laid for all of us in the nightlife industry. He has done so many things that nobody could have ever done in 3 life times. All I am saying is that Mr. Freeze does cop an attitude here and there, but that's his personality, don't take it personally. But if you do take it personally, that’s when he'll take it personally.

So that settles it...shake hands and just forget about it.

His negativity is a reflection of yourself. And yes I have noticed that every single person who interacted with Mr. Freeze has responded with some kind of negative, thats because nobody said anything postitive, or even neuteral to him. Sorry, outofthebox, but I have been reading your post for sometime now...but the way you and everyone else that disrespects Mr. Freeze (one of the legends icons in American culture) has really ticked me off. I am pretty sure you are a nice person and would go to the ends for your friends, but please respect Mr. Freeze and the ground that he had laid for all of us in the nightlife industry. He has done so many things that nobody could have ever done in 3 life times. All I am saying is that Mr. Freeze does cop an attitude here and there, but that's his personality, don't take it personally. But if you do take it personally, that’s when he'll take it personally.

Everything that comes from Freeze's posts is moronic and rude. He personally threatened to fight me anywhere that I wanted to meet. He was even dumb enough to give me his address. He's a "legend" in the hip hop circle, but that doesn't justify him being a fucking dickhead everytime he speaks. Given that he promotes his Sunday night event on this message board, he should be smart enough to keep his mouth shut and not say stupid shit to wreck his reputation. He should figure out that if a lot of people don't like him they won't go to his whack-ass party.

You talk a lot about how Mr. Freeze did this and that for the nightlife industry. You say he has done THREE LIFETIMES worth of achievements. Other than breakdancing in 1982, what exactly has Mr. Freeze done for nightlife? Please do educate.

You talk a lot about how Mr. Freeze did this and that for the nightlife industry. You say he has done THREE LIFETIMES worth of achievements. Other than breakdancing in 1982, what exactly has Mr. Freeze done for nightlife? Please do educate.

First of all it started in 1977. And second of all, actually...no there is no second of all, I don't think you'll ever understand and will always commenting on whatever I've got to say. So....I really don't want to spend the time to educate you because I don't think you are here to be educated.

One thing I can point out about Mr. Freeze is this: He is the first white man accepted in black community and influenced the white community to be more aware of the hip hop culture.

I am done with the conversation, if you really want to know more, PM me. Then I know that you are serious about learning.

Everything that comes from Freeze's posts is moronic and rude. He personally threatened to fight me anywhere that I wanted to meet. He was even dumb enough to give me his address. He's a "legend" in the hip hop circle, but that doesn't justify him being a fucking dickhead everytime he speaks. Given that he promotes his Sunday night event on this message board, he should be smart enough to keep his mouth shut and not say stupid shit to wreck his reputation. He should figure out that if a lot of people don't like him they won't go to his whack-ass party.

That’s because you were in his business, and you only know one side of the story and you’ve been on this board for only a few weeks.

When you get into other people business, wait, no, let me ask you this. When some one else that you don't know gets into your business and talks shit about you, how would you feel?

By the way, you are the one who cop an attitude from the beginning, so I wouldn't talk if I were you. Look, I am not trying to take sides here; I am just trying to be a peace maker and end this whole brewing pot of shit. Too many people are getting involved for the wrong reasons, and I don't want any of this to continue.

Mr. Freeze is from New York, he wasn't raised in suburb area like most of us. He’s from the Bronx of New York city. His aggression is fierce, which it is rude in our book, I agree with that, but he means no harm to anyone, unless, you crosses his path. All he is trying to do is to bring something different, or culture to Vegas’ “upscale†clubland, which it lacks. You have to give him that credit at least.

He fucked up on disrespecting DJ AM and called him a fake from the jump, which made a lot of people mad. The reason he called out DJ AM is because he strongly believes that his DJ, which is DJ P, can out do DJ AM. He shouldn’t have done that, especially using that kind of tactic to promote his night. He thought this kind of promotion would raise the awareness of his DJ, so that people would come and check out DJ P, but didn’t know that this would lead into fights and conflicts. He came off on the wrong note and that’s where all the shit talking started.

Anyways, I hope that clears it up, and let’s just stop it right here…

I appreciate all the effort you are putting into making excuses for Mr. Freeze, but that still doesn't change his continued attacks on everyone. He came here and attacked as you admitted. He continues to attack everyone. And now you state his biggest achievement is having WHITE skin! He doesn't rap. He doesn't spin. He doesn't do anything but break dance. I'm sorry but being a white break dancer from NYC in 1977 doesn't excuse him from acting like a 6 year old school yard bully in a grown up town.

I appreciate all the effort you are putting into making excuses for Mr. Freeze, but that still doesn't change his continued attacks on everyone. He came here and attacked as you admitted. He continues to attack everyone. And now you state his biggest achievement is having WHITE skin! He doesn't rap. He doesn't spin. He doesn't do anything but break dance. I'm sorry but being a white break dancer from NYC in 1977 doesn't excuse him from acting like a 6 year old school yard bully in a grown up town.

1) One of the 8 that created B,Boying(break dancing) in 1970.

2) creative entertainment and talent cordinating director of the original studio 54 in 1977.

3) opening the roxy in NYC 1982 with ruza blue, witch was the only real and

first Hip Hop club to ever hit the planet.

4) Personal street dancing teacher to MJ 1994 to 1997.

5) The first to show the world Breaking. Paramount pictures hit motion picture Flash Dance... #1 movie 56 weeks in a row Daily News NYC.

6) Creative Dance director Malcolm mclarens buffalo gals video.

Africa bambatta's looking for the perfect beat video.

8) Winner of the swatch watch world champion ship breaking championship

9)the first ever street dancer to be featured twice on the hit dance show

Solid Gold.

10) The first to show the world the back slide in the hit motion picture flash Dance in 1982.

two years before MJ did it on mowtown in 1984.

That was ten little things ive done.

im sure you'll say that was the past,or history,but thats my point exactlly..History books.

Sorry I can't visit the message board as much as before but iv been doing a world tour.

Hay out box we are all wondering what's your resume like?

Oh daddy big big daddy what ever your name is,hay cuz are you stupid or what i dont fight in hotels were theres cameras,and a person can get locked up, whats wrong with you.

Hay cuz ,if you wanna be a gangta show some tact.

I told you if you have a problem with me,come on cuz.

2260 village walk drive #1605

i live at the district in green valley ranch.

go to the concierge lady ask for apartment 1605 and she will call me.

and i will be down stairs quicky then we can then get down..trust me ill come down right away.

For the record you put NO Fear in my heart,NONE.

Mr freeze

Rock Steady crew.

.... :laugh: .... 26 posts and you are ready to throw it down ? ....are you on juice ? ..... lmao ....

Like I said before, I'm new to the board but I've been reading posts on this board for a long time. I'm sick of people talking a bunch of shit and being rude and mean for no reason at all. Freeze is one of the biggest assholes ever.

Like I said before, I'm new to the board but I've been reading posts on this board for a long time. I'm sick of people talking a bunch of shit and being rude and mean for no reason at all. Freeze is one of the biggest assholes ever.
2260 village walk drive #1605 at the district at green valley ranch any time you are ready.

Mrf freeze

Rock Steady crew