Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This is why you dont buy your Teen daughter a webcam for Xmas

brandy76

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're all a bunch of idiots who idolize gotmilk? ;)

There's nothing to hate on..I'm stating my opinions and I'd like to know what you see in a little girl that makes her so hot. I think it's a bit disturbing when guys over 30 think that little girls are "fuckable".

Also, GotMilk?...don't question my intelligence..you don't know me..so hop off.

actually i was the one that said she was fuckable initially and i am under 30. Slickslider may be over 30 but that doesnt mean he cant think a girl almost half his age is hot. How old is Hugh Hefner? Look at the chicks he dates - they are all under half his age.

So first you said you were merely asking a question, now you are stating an opinion? Make up your mind dummy. And I dont need to know you (not that i would ever want to know you) to realize your lack of intelligence.. it is clearly shown in all of your stupid posts.

actually i was the one that said she was fuckable initially and i am under 30. Slickslider may be over 30 but that doesnt mean he cant think a girl almost half his age is hot. How old is Hugh Hefner? Look at the chicks he dates - they are all under half his age.

So first you said yuo were merely asking a question, now you are stating an opinion? Make up mind dummy. And I dont need to know you (not that i would ever want to know you) to realize your lack of intelligence.. it is clearly shown in all of your stupid posts.

what you fail to notice is the fact that the girl is not only half his age..but she's not even legal you big headed retard. enough with your insults kiddo..they don't phase me ;) you can think all you want about me..but you're still the same old annoying ante from cp :)

what you fail to notice is the fact that the girl is not only half his age..but she's not even legal you big headed retard. enough with your insults kiddo..they don't phase me ;) you can think all you want about me..but you're still the same old annoying ante from cp :)
Retard? how do you know how old she is?

Insults? you were the one that went out of your way to hate on some chick you dont even know.

wow you are really stupid.

Retard? how do you know how old she is?

Insults? you were the one that went out of your way to hate on some chick you dont even know.

wow you are really stupid.

Yes..you're a retard..and you're annoying :)

I didn't hate on her..I said that she looks young and therefore I don't understand how YOU or slickslider can find her "fuckable"...

Ante..stop replying to my posts please..you're annoying me.. I don't feel like replying to your dumb responses

I didn't hate on her..I said that she looks young and therefore I don't understand how YOU or slickslider can find her "fuckable"...

What's so smoking hot about her? The fact that she has no rhythm? or is the lack of curves that turns you on?...OR...is it the fact that she has no chest or ass?

just wondering :)

are you purposely being this stupid?

hey this reminds me of how u were with dee...

chances r..this one isnt goin to fuck u either

dude last time i checked you were the one that dated CPers.

and last time i checked..http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showpost.php?p=2865137&postcount=28

but not surprising you sticking up for your ex girlfriend by going at me..trying to get back into her pants??