Clubplanet Nightlife Community

happy birthday weyes!!

deepfunk

Happy Burpday Sweetie...!!!

You were in my dream last night.. It was so funny!! You and I were going to all these funny raves that were in all these funny buildings and the last one we showed up to was in the basement of my Catholic School Church that I attended my whole baby kimmy life...

It was nuts...

I hope you had as much fun on your birthday as I did with ya partying in my dream :)!!

Cheers~!

thank you so much, everyone :spin2: !!!

sorry vic, but a real lady never reveals her age... or, at least, i don't :tongue: !

and shorty, that sounds fab. i haven't had a night of no-holds-barred dancing in a long time. hopefully there'll be some great event soon :bounce:.

to those who didn't read the wisdom of the 27th, the friend with whom i had dinner plans on my birthday flaked on me because her boyfriend had the sniffles. i was truly hurt - birthdays are a big thing for me - and she even was so cowardly as to do it on my voicemail. but my roomie stepped up and cancelled his plans for the night voluntarily (they were significant plans to some degree), and we got dinner of our own. i learned who my real friends are that day :D .

Soo sorry about the friend thing Weyes, I totally know what that feels like. I am glad you have a groovy friend to make you feel loved. But if your ever in doubt just look to us at the message board. Cause we always got love for ya :aright: . And by the by, A very Happy late Birthday to a super cool Cappy!

Soo sorry about the friend thing Weyes, I totally know what that feels like. I am glad you have a groovy friend to make you feel loved. But if your ever in doubt just look to us at the message board. Cause we always got love for ya :aright: . And by the by, A very Happy late Birthday to a super cool Cappy!
thanks, sancib :heart: ! i'm grateful for you guys every day :) . and i'm still expecting some late presents in the mail from my family, so it keeps on going!