Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cleveland at pacha 2morrow...!

Just found out from a very reliable source that cleveland is spinnin in the basement of Pacha 2morrow......gonna be a lil sf reunion goin on down there ......ha cant wait

SF IS DEAD (618 West 46th)

1989-1995 (530 w27th street) The Original SF like NO other.

For the 800th time

WE ALL KNOW THERE WERE TWO SEPERATE SOUNDFACTORY'S

Stop bringing up this point. It is so fucking redundant.

As for Cleveland, I only ventured into that basement maybe two or three times and never thought he was a good DJ.

Would much rather see Manny Freytes or Rich Woods playing that space.

what'd u think of the night deeper?

I had a great time, i was there for steve lawler so i didnt really hang out in the basement, for the short period of time i was there he was good I just think the majority of people that went were there for lawler so it never really got crowded down there.....hope next time he is there if ever id find out much earlier in advance

in the basement of pacha? ahaahha your a loser where is he gunna spin in between the coat check and mailing list or in the pacha store..... there is no room in the basement no more

He was there friday winner, you probably have never even been to soundfactory if your claiming the basement is so small, they just moved the dj booth and added a tiny merchandise section, stop whining about something you have never seen.