Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I got in!!!

Congrats, chickie! Welcome to the wonderful world of higher education in the northeast... oh, the joy! cwm12.gif

- Meli -

------------------

bubbles_06b.icobubbles_02.icobubbles_07.icobubbles_04.icobubbles_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

damn I feel old, I just graduated there lol

suggestion: GET ALUMNI HALL if you can, or Carlyle. Alumini has the only single rooms...you'll be sooo glad u did!

Good luck!

MissDiva

------------------

..."Music is my life...and I just can't help it..Music is my life...It's the joy I feel inside"...

MissDiva19@aol.com

Congratulations! I guess my pm was too late, oh well...Good Luck at NYU and have fun, school in the city is awesome cwm12.gif

------------------

"i remember thinking i'll go on forever knowing i'll see you again....but i know the touch of you is hard to remember, but like that touch i know no other...and for sure we have danced in the risk of each other, would you like to dance around the world with me?" ~ dmb

Originally posted by aliebling:

I'll be a freshman at the College of Arts & Science.

cwm12.gif

you poor fool. what's your major? you should transfer into Gallatin so you don't have to take the required MAP courses. i don't know why i bother telling you this, because you're not going to do it, and only when you've already taken a few of the damn MAP courses, you'll remember "hey, some girl once told me i should transfer into Gallatin so i'm not wasting my life studying all this boring crap that has nothing to do with anything i want or need to know."

but then it'll be too late. and i'll laugh at you

------------------

FOR SALE: ROOMMATE. CHEAP

Wow....congratulations......great school and the best city to go in........you're gonna have a blast......(which sometimes can be tough on school but you'll be fine)....lol

Mikey

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

Originally posted by MissDiva:

Alumini has the only single rooms...you'll be sooo glad u did!

Why would you want a single as a first year student? Freshman year, even though I hated my roommate, it was nice to always have someone around to talk to at least. If I had a single I would've gotten sooo homesick. I'd stick with having a roomate the first year...IMO.

when you're a sophomore, try and get greenwich st. hotel, it's a dorm. that's where i am now, and it's awesome. it's about 2 blocks from the west side path, it's really quiet at night, good area, not too far from campus...and here's the kicker.........weekly maid service!

this is the only dorm i've ever heard of in my life that gives maid services

cwm30.gif

------------------

fuck you i won't do what you tell me

Congrats, hon... my little sister just received her acceptance letter to Vanderbilt... I applied there too when I filled out my transfer apps... thank goodness I decided to come out here instead... there's no way I'd be able to make it into NYC so often from Nashville, TN!

------------------

The purpose of life? To die young as late as possible.

icon_happykittn.gificon_tarepanda.gificon_whip.gificon_hkstudy.gificon_sailormoon.gif

OK, tell the truth. It wasn't the school you were looking at it was the nightlife...right??

Congrats!!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

Hey! congradulations...id give you advice but i go to school in Pennsylvania so i can't really help you out, except for go clubbing at twilo sometimes smile.gif heh heh. good luck for your freshmen year, it goes fast

------------------

"see the music, hear the music, feel the music....now get up and dance"

aol sn: kshark81