Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Webster Hall (over-sold) New Years eve

Webster hall had all you could drink from 8 to 1pm. Got there at 9pm and it had a line around the block. At 1am the line had just moved a little bit, decided to go home after spending new years eve in line. Goin to try to get a REFUND. Has anyone else experience the same thing or has any ideas on how to get a refund

thanks

this pre-paid tix shit is getting out of hand. i've heard countless stories about people buying tix for clubs all over the city and clubs not honoring what they promised.

webster hall sucks to begin with and holding up the line to reduce the amount of people actually drinking could have very well been the intention to begin with... sucks!

The line was long but they security went through the line and asked who had already purchased a ticket and brought us to the front. Tons of people showed up with out tickets and it was a long line i guess because of that. They also extended the open bar which I though was very cooooooooool

I took my bro there once (hes 19) and theres nowhere really else to go on a saterday night thats 18+.... and the place is a disgusting commercialized Noobie crowd....Ehhhhhhhh yuckkkkk never ever again.... alot of arabs there too.....We probably would of had more fun listening to my ipod in my car..

i went to webster hall for the first and last time last NYE. my friend was djing that night and i promised to stop by and say hello, we got tables at spirit so we just popped in and out real quick. place is like a big club where people who dont know anything about going out go.

Webster hall had all you could drink from 8 to 1pm. Got there at 9pm and it had a line around the block. At 1am the line had just moved a little bit, decided to go home after spending new years eve in line. Goin to try to get a REFUND. Has anyone else experience the same thing or has any ideas on how to get a refund

thanks

I feel for you; it really sucks you had to spend New Year's like that.

Webster Hall is a stinky hole and a rip off. I hope you get your money back.