Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Music Forum:January Tracks

D.Schwartz

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep being a dickhead bro, your list of enemies on this board will keep on growing. I've heard from a couple different people you are a clown anyway. Why dont you post some tracks man, please I really wanna know what your are listening to right now. Post em bro.

Dont worry bro, If he gets his kicks out of puttin me down, good for him. We all know he is the biggest loser on this board. If putting me down makes a loser like him feel good, Im glad I can help. He will never post any tracks. Who wants a loser like that posting anyway.

Keep being a dickhead bro, your list of enemies on this board will keep on growing. I've heard from a couple different people you are a clown anyway. Why dont you post some tracks man, please I really wanna know what your are listening to right now. Post em bro.
:laugh: why would i post them? so you could just go DL them then?

clown? sure.. id spit in your face

Dont worry bro, If he gets his kicks out of puttin me down, good for him. We all know he is the biggest loser on this board. If putting me down makes a loser like him feel good, Im glad I can help. He will never post any tracks. Who wants a loser like that posting anyway.
:laugh::laugh: yea cause you add to this board

just b/c you diss Jp dont mean you got good taste chump

:laugh: why would i post them? so you could just go DL them then?

clown? sure.. id spit in your face

Ok Mr. Internet tuff guy, actually I dont download ANY of my tracks. So get your facts straight. I pay for most of my music on beatport or djdownloads.com and a few other pay sites. I also go to Mondon Music from time to time and the rest of my tracks I get through trading with a couple people. So keep on talking your non-sense. Clown

P.S. - D. Shwarz - You shud really start deleting all of this clown's posts. He never has anything good to add to these tracks threads, just drama.

guys please ignore spilledmilk, i just talked to his psychiatrist today and she said that he likes to kiss little boys at the crosswalk and run away. please do not argue with this mental patient, apperantly the only joy he finds in life is getting attention of other people through annoying methods, so lets not indulge him. his tactics are soooooooooo 2005, "ur selection sucks, ur music this, ur tracks that", its just plain PLAYED OUT. Now on with the music!!!!!

P.S. - D. Shwarz - You shud really start deleting all of this clown posts. He never has anything good to add to these tracks threads, just drama.

i used to all the time till i realized, the more i delete them the more it drives him to post more... hes a fucking lifeless animal, u'll see if i start deleting, the board will just be flooded with his garbage..

guys please ignore spilledmilk, i just talked to his psychiatrist today and she said that he likes to kiss little boys at the crosswalk and run away. please do not argue with this mental patient, apperantly the only joy he finds in life is getting attention of other people through annoying methods, so lets not indulge him. his tactics are soooooooooo 2005, "ur selection sucks, ur music this, ur tracks that", its just plain PLAYED OUT. Now on with the music!!!!!
:laugh: i see you are learning.. lol

i made one stupid comment.. the two little bitches got their panties all bunched up.. :laugh:

at least YOU can take it dmitry

:laugh: i see you are learning.. lol

i made one stupid comment.. the two little bitches got their panties all bunched up.. :laugh:

at least YOU can take it dmitry

See u might think its one stupid comment but its not, cause every month your making those stupid fuckin comments. AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CAUSE YOU DONT EVEN POST TRACKS. Panties up in a bunch? your the one saying your gonna spit on me, im not the one that made any threats. So once again get your facts straight. This thread is for tracks so I am done responding to you and keeping this drama dragging on any longer. Post some fuckin tracks for once bro, or dont criticize. PLAIN & SIMPLE

See u might think its one stupid comment but its not, cause every month your making those stupid fuckin comments. AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CAUSE YOU DONT EVEN POST TRACKS. Panties up in a bunch? your the one saying your gonna spit on me, im not the one that made any threats. So once again get your facts straight. This thread is for tracks so I am done responding to you and keeping this drama dragging on any longer. Post some fuckin tracks for once bro, or dont criticize. PLAIN & SIMPLE

if u really wanna get back at him go to the "Muzik 101" forum on vipguestlist.org and flood his board(of which is he the moderator) with garbage to get back at him.

cheers.

actually its more like:

gotmilk? - I like to bash and not post tracks of my own cause i have none (extended vocal mix)

Post tracks or please get out of the thread

LMAO!!!!

remember what we said "wish i could meet some of these peeps" LOL!!

anyway back to the music!!

ask your fearless mod about my knowledge.. kid tried to DL my whole hard drive on seek

in no particular order

Crossover - Pointy Lil Teeth [international DJ gigolos]

Williams - Love Crisis (kevins love on the beach mix) (deepspell edit) [CDR]

James Talk - Get Down (original mix) [saved]

Alex Mccolloch - moogment (hooked remix) [sr2]

Richard Dinsdale - Sniffin [Toolroom]

Chris Lake - Changes [Alternative Route]

Tiny Stikz - Watching u (vox) [saw]

Satoshi Tomiie - Glow [CDR]

Delacy - Hideaway (Rhythm Code & Chris Lake remix) [cdr]

Dj Boyko Pres. Sound Shocking - z music (Electro Orgazm mix) [Cuba]

Beat Camp - Unknown (deepspell edit) [CDR]

Charlatans - the only one i knew (Luke fair mix) [CDR]

Deepgroove - Break of dawn (Mark Knight Piano Mix) [Toolroom]

Syke & Sugarstarr - Watching you (Dub) (deepspell edit) [Do the hip records/CDR]

spirit catcher - codebreaker [moodmusic]

John Dahlback - Feels so good [systematic]

Dealer's Choice - Bomb this place (deepspell edit) [urbantorque/CDR]

Damien Heck - Alicante (baunder remix) [baroque]

House Headz - Stella (tim hudson remix) [nebula]

Rich Thair - Merge 9 (deepspell edit) [tagsta/CDR]

Tony Thomas - The Future [Cubic]

Slok - Lonely Child (Satoshi Tomiie 3D Remix) [CDR]

Audio Unit - Irresistible [ocean trax]

Sound Store - bring it [CDR]

Chris Lake & Rhythm Code - Wrong Turn (parham & plaza remix) (deepspell edit) [babylon/CDR]