Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Music Forum:January Tracks

D.Schwartz

dec stuff that deserves credit

Robbie Rivera - Mistake (Herd & Fitz Remix)

V-Sag - I Wasn't Impressed Enough (DJ Tarkan & Atmosphere Remix) <---sick

Yinon Yahel Feat kandita - I See Your Face (Original Mix) <---- sick vocal

2006 stuff

Callea - Girls Don't Like Electronic Music (White Label) <---hot

abriel & Dresden - Tracking Treasure Down (White Label)

Blondie vs Edison - 'Heart Of Glass' (White Label)

Si Baker - Aerosole Game (Paul Woolford Remix)' (White Label)

ANTOINE CLAMARAN - Atomic Control (Whitelabel) <---nothing decent his last "take off" was much better

Til West - Same Man (Whitelabel) (feb ?? 2006) <---been played since early december at Pacha on 22nd....sick deep house track

Loaded Santorini - Freak the low frequency (dj dandi and ugo remix) (Jan ?? 2006) <----- Fucking dope tech with a sick baseline and strings)

Walley Lopez Remixes of "Coming to London" (jan 16 2006)

"I'm Coming To London" (Steve Porter's Epic funk mix)

"I'm Coming To London" (Fish & Chips dub)

"I'm Coming To London" (Wally Lopez Air Tight edit)

SERGIO FERNANDEZ - Negative Minds (Jan 23rd 2006)

JD & YVES LAROCK - Losing Track Of Time (Jan 16th 2006)

Dead Presidents - "Wanna Be With You" (South Central Master mix) (Jan 16th 2006)

DJ EXACTA feat ANGELICA DE NO - "Shake My Soul" (Funkagenda's One Night In Stockholm remix) (Jan 3rd 2006)

FLOWERZ, Frankie - Sweet Sista Voodoo (Jan 5th 2006) <-- kinda weird but hot

JONATHAN & BRADLEY - Manhattan (Jan 5th 2006) <---very progressive but caught my attention...I think their first release

SOUL CENTRAL - Need You Now (Jan 6th 2006) <--- kinda nice mellow disco house track..their usuall type release

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dec stuff that deserves credit

Robbie Rivera - Mistake (Herd & Fitz Remix)

V-Sag - I Wasn't Impressed Enough (DJ Tarkan & Atmosphere Remix) <---sick

Yinon Yahel Feat kandita - I See Your Face (Original Mix) <---- sick vocal

2006 stuff

Callea - Girls Don't Like Electronic Music (White Label) <---hot

abriel & Dresden - Tracking Treasure Down (White Label)

Blondie vs Edison - 'Heart Of Glass' (White Label)

Si Baker - Aerosole Game (Paul Woolford Remix)' (White Label)

ANTOINE CLAMARAN - Atomic Control (Whitelabel) <---nothing decent his last "take off" was much better

Til West - Same Man (Whitelabel) (feb ?? 2006) <---been played since early december at Pacha on 22nd....sick deep house track

Loaded Santorini - Freak the low frequency (dj dandi and ugo remix) (Jan ?? 2006) <----- Fucking dope tech with a sick baseline and strings)

Walley Lopez Remixes of "Coming to London" (jan 16 2006)

"I'm Coming To London" (Steve Porter's Epic funk mix)

"I'm Coming To London" (Fish & Chips dub)

"I'm Coming To London" (Wally Lopez Air Tight edit)

SERGIO FERNANDEZ - Negative Minds (Jan 23rd 2006)

JD & YVES LAROCK - Losing Track Of Time (Jan 16th 2006)

Dead Presidents - "Wanna Be With You" (South Central Master mix) (Jan 16th 2006)

DJ EXACTA feat ANGELICA DE NO - "Shake My Soul" (Funkagenda's One Night In Stockholm remix) (Jan 3rd 2006)

FLOWERZ, Frankie - Sweet Sista Voodoo (Jan 5th 2006) <-- kinda weird but hot

JONATHAN & BRADLEY - Manhattan (Jan 5th 2006) <---very progressive but caught my attention...I think their first release

SOUL CENTRAL - Need You Now (Jan 6th 2006) <--- kinda nice mellow disco house track..their usuall type release

nice.. you are like the single ray of light in this cloudy gray sky disaster of a board

def a stellar emix.. but goes to show you.. they havent been asked to do another one..lol

they were on the electro tip yesterday on GDJB

heres the track listing

01. Elektrochemie - Pleasure Seeker

02. Cirez D - Re-Match

03. Ferry Corsten - Fire (Robbie Rivera Mix)

04. Royksopp - What Else Is There? (Thin White Duke Mix)

05. Bloc Party - Two More Years (Gabriel & Dresden Re-Pump of Junior Sanchez Mix)

06. Rex The Dog - Prototype

07. Coldplay - White Shadows (Gabriel & Dresden Bootleg)

08. Freeform Five - No More Conversations (Mylo Remix)

09. Medicine 8 - Capitol Rocka (Gabriel & Dresden's Prescription)

10. Robbie Rivera - Float Away (Gabriel & Dresden Re-Edit)

they were on the electro tip yesterday on GDJB

08. Freeform Five - No More Conversations (Mylo Remix)

sick song, first time i heard it JP ripped it apart at the mascarde party at avalon.......not that i like him but def sick song

too bad mylo went deaf ...there goes his career

Guest gabo
YOU JUST GOT OWNED BITCH!!!!!!!!!

Clubber just made u his bitch. HAHAHAHAHAHHA

All you could do is laugh....

Dave McCullen - Bitch (Clubber made Got Milk his bitch remix)

Thats his all he can ever do. he talks about how negative and miserable people are but has yet to look in the mirror. .. I feel bad for him cause he prob. cries himself to sleep... after his mommy tucks him in of course.

Guest gabo
please stay out of this forum 30 year old mailroom clerk
oh ouch! that hurts... wish it was true. You say I am unfunny but that was the lamest thing I have ever seen from you... my 10 year old nephew has better comebacks thn that.

i just dont understand why the music forum has to be the battleground..

Because asshole got milk?/Headpusher has to make it that way! Dont you see all the shit that is started is because of his ugly troll looking ass. I say ban his ass, he does no good to this forum. It would be such a better forum witout his ugly ass in it. All in favor VOTE YES!!!!!!

:laugh::laugh:

378071746_m.jpg

Thats right...Thats me. And I got to admit I am a damn good lookin guy. And The Hype knows my GF too. He has been sweating her for a long time. He talks to her all the time on myspace, talks to her at deko, calls her one half of the Marriot Sisters, and I have to admit she is fuckin hott too. I think the hype can vouch for me on that one. I am a very confident guy, I love showing my pics. Thanks Got Milk for posting my great lookin self on here. Probably the best thing your ugly insecure ass has ever did for me.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Got Milk you really are pathetic. It is so sad.... Ban his ass!!!

Thats right...Thats me. And I got to admit I am a damn good lookin guy. And The Hype knows my GF too. He has been sweating her for a long time. He talks to her all the time on myspace, talks to her at deko, calls her one half of the Marriot Sisters, and I have to admit she is fuckin hott too. I think the hype can vouch for me on that one. I am a very confident guy, I love showing my pics.

ease up son, i don't sweat anyone. I've called her and her sister the Marriot sisters 3 years ago. And no i don't talk to her all the time on myspace..in fact i am barely on it. And I talk to alot of ladies at deko, she just happens to be one of em

Thats right...Thats me. And I got to admit I am a damn good lookin guy. And The Hype knows my GF too. He has been sweating her for a long time. He talks to her all the time on myspace, talks to her at deko, calls her one half of the Marriot Sisters, and I have to admit she is fuckin hott too. I think the hype can vouch for me on that one. I am a very confident guy, I love showing my pics. Thanks Got Milk for posting my great lookin self on here. Probably the best thing your ugly insecure ass has ever did for me.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Yo Ray is sexy as fuck. And is a chill guy. So lets be nice, okay.. ok.