Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Music Forum:January Tracks

D.Schwartz

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHAHA, funny as hell man. Got Milk just keeps showing how much of a loser he is. He actully took the time out to find me on myspace. OMG man. You need to get a life. You really are a complete waste of life.
i didnt search for you.. someone actually sent that to me.. it turns out some people in jersey dont like you

More like the Lets make Got Milk/Headpusher feel better about himself forum, because he is an Fugly insecure troll looking muthafucker not behind his computer screen.
:laugh: this all started when i made a harmless little comment about your wack taste.. you got into a hissy fit and started crying like a little bitch..boo hoo..

next time dont get so defensive..

but i must say you are a very easy target.. your myspace page is pathetic

why dont we start a new january thread?? i wont pick on rayray anymore as long as he can take a little criticism..

deal??

Dude I dont care what you do. You dont bother me at all. If taken shots at me anyway you can, makes your pathetic waste of life ass feel better about himself, go ahead and do it. As far as the jersey people, I have no probs with anybody, if they got probs with me, thats there issue to deal with. Life is too short to worry bout stupid people. I talked to deepspell the other nite, and he speaks so highly of you, I just want to know where that person is that Al says is a good guy. All I see is a person who never has anything good to say about nuttin.

Dude I dont care what you do. You dont bother me at all. If taken shots at me anyway you can, makes your pathetic waste of life ass feel better about himself, go ahead and do it. As far as the jersey people, I have no probs with anybody, if they got probs with me, thats there issue to deal with. Life is too short to worry bout stupid people. I talked to deepspell the other nite, and he speaks so highly of you, I just want to know where that person is that Al says is a good guy. All I see is a person who never has anything good to say about nuttin.
maybe you shouldnt take things so serious? you say i dont bother you yet you continue to whine and write these long ass replies.. i made one little joke and you exagerated it into all this drama (go back and reread the thread from the beginning). i didnt spit any real venom at you..

chill out dude :beer:

:laugh: i havent really started for a bit until this thread..

my new take is to enlighten the uneducated rather than mock them

I sure hope so bro, i think I suggested that about 3 times already in this thread. Just be glad we appreciate and understand REAL HOUSE MUSIC unlike the millions of clueless cheeseballs out there. Im not industry, dont have the best sources, help a brotha out, so we all can end all this petty bullshit, and stick to the MUSIC.

Children go play in your sandbox and stop this dissing on eachother.....does this shit really give you pleasure to say shit about eachother on a computer behind a screen lol

Children of Drama.........

by the way

that new Jesse Garcia - I make you feel (Jan 20th 2005) is off the meter